14

Tania
I woke up the next morning after I stayed up until nearly 3 AM watching multiple hood movies. My foster dad came to my room last night to check on me because I barely got out of my room unless I got to use the bathroom.

Yes, I'm okay I just didn't feel like getting out of my room after I cleaned out the bowl and grabs the bottle of water. After I used the bathroom, I went to the kitchen as I saw my foster mom in the kitchen cooking pancakes while my foster dad is in the living room drinking coffee.

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I grabbed the St. Louis Cardinals coffee mug out of the cabinet.
" Good morning Tania, breakfast is almost done", She said as she flips the buttermilk pancake before she fixed everybody the plates.

After I fixed me some coffee, I sat down on the breakfast bar as I looked at my phone for a few minutes since I got the notifications from YouTube because the lady that I've been watching a lot lately is cleaning up the refrigerator. I was going to watch it but that's has to wait until I finished eat breakfast and helped my foster parents clean up the house or later since I don't have much to do but chill at my own home anyways.

Tamika
After I ate breakfast and helped my mom clean up the house, I went to the bathroom and took a shower since I'm going to Kisha's house today. When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my grey pants and white shirt that's said "Jordan" in black print.

Tamika's outfit

I may not wearing anything special today but this outfit will do since I'm going to be at Kisha's house anyways

I may not wearing anything special today but this outfit will do since I'm going to be at Kisha's house anyways. After I put on my socks and shoes, I put my hair into the bun, put on my gold loop of earrings with the word "Peace" on it, sprayed myself, put on my blue heavy coat, put on my blue Philadelphia Phillies cap, grabs my things and went to the living room as I saw my mom doing laundry.

"Alright mom, I'm about to head out of the door, so I'll be back in a couple of hours", I said.
"Okay, just be back before dinner", My mom said as she folding up her sheets while I went outside on the cold early February.

Valentine's Day is in a couple of weeks which is a day that I don't really give a damn about. I mean, I don't know why people acts like it's a holiday but in reality, it's the regular old day were we still going to school or work.

I know that none of my friends ain't going to rub the Valentine's Day gifts in my face like them asshole at school in a couple of weeks especially Rayvon and Tania. I mean, them marks don't do nothing but make single people like myself look bad every freaking year because the whole "forever alone" bullshit where they be killing themselves on Valentine's Day.

If Quintin decided to give me anything for Valentine's Day, he can give me the box of chocolate and call it a day because I'm going to treat it like it's Halloween. As soon I stopped by the red lights with "Another Day" by Tha Easidaz playing in the background, my phone started vibrating which is was Quintin since he texting me.