12

Rayvon
I woke up on the Friday morning with the bacon smell hits my noes since it's after 5 AM. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom including taking an quick shower, washed my face and brush my teeth, I got out of the bathroom as I put on my underwear, lotion my body, put on my black wife beaters, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and grey long sleeve shirt.

Rayvon's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things including my coat and went downstairs as I getting ready to say something about my parents

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I sat down on the stool.
"Good morning Ray, breakfast is almost done", My dad said as he takes and sip of his coffee since the TV is on Fox 2 St. Louis.

Yes, I'm going to school at the same time as I normally does today. I just got up an hour earlier than I normally gets up since it's almost 6 AM. I hope them kids willing to shut the hell up about the fight that happens yesterday because Tania almost got her ass kicked because she was giving Mrs. O'Rourke the medical attention which is I hope that she doing okay at the hospital.

I'm going have to deal with the substitute teacher for a while until she recovers from her injuries which is I don't know how long that shit going to last.

Tania
I'm at the cafeteria eating the cherry pop tart since I also got myself the bottle of Tropicana brand orange juice. I kind of overslept this morning because I forgot to turned the alarm clocked on where I don't have time to eat breakfast at home.

Luckily, I made it to the bus stop on time because I grabs the poptart, orange juice and Granny Smith apple as I gave my foster mom an hug and told her bye. While I'm eating the poptart, I feel some guy arms wrapped around me and the cologne hits my noes and it's was Rayvon.

"What's up babe", He said as I turned around and looked at him.
"Hey Rayvon", I said as I kissed him on the cheeks and go back and eating my breakfast. I know you asking do they do Saturday School at St. Louis, yes but it's for the kids who missed a lot of days of school or got in trouble.

I don't know why they make kids go to school on Saturdays since nobody don't really be there. To be honest, I rather stay after school for detention than going to school on Saturdays because at least I can see some of the teacher. I may not went to any detention before but I know what they do especially after school since they make them sit there for an hour or 2 not saying anything, do their homework and not sleeping.

I'm not kidding, they ain't going to let anybody sleeping during the after school detention which is sucks because it's very boring as hell. All they kid had to do is their homework, sit there and shut the hell up for at least 2 hours since they can't screw it up. 

If they do, they'll be suspended for one day which is sound dumb as hell if you asked me because they could at least give them in school detention. Rayvon and I continue talking about the random things until it's time for us to go back to our first block as he wrapped his arms around me and left the cafeteria.