16

Bright- Consider me your boyfriend now.
I woke up from the sudden feeling, as I rub my eyes to clear my vision. Remembering what happened last night felt like a dream. I notice the change of atmosphere to realize that I am not in my bedroom apartment. I turn my head to see Win smiling with his hand on his face as he stares at me.

I turn to him. "What?" I suddenly asked but Win just shakes his head.

"You're just really hot." He admits as I slightly chuckle.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked him. Win just looks at his imaginary watch on his wrist as he hums.

"Hmm about an hour." He admits.

"And you haven't moved at all?" I curiously asked him.

"I would.......but considering how good I was fucked last night, I'm a little sore." He admits as he pinches his two fingers together. I look at Win as I lean in close to give him a small kiss on the lips. "What was that for?" He asked.

"Consider that an apology for making you sore." I tell him and I see a bright smile appearing on Win's face.

"I don't think that's enough. You better do it again." He says as I playfully roll my eyes. I lean down again as I plant another kiss on his lips.

"I'll shower first." I announced as I climb off of Win's bed. I head to Win's bathroom as I close the door behind me. I lay my head on door as I blush and smile brightly. I'm so happy right now that I might just scream.

After I shower, I come out of the bathroom as I finally see Win standing up as he walks towards me.

"My turn." He announced as he walks pass me, not without us giving each other cute smiles at each other.

I get myself dressed as I examine Win's bedroom. I couldn't see it before last night because it was so dark but seeing it in the daytime, I noticed his poster and awards are planted against his wall. I also realized that Win lives in this huge penthouse by himself. He must feel lonely. I see Win coming out with a towel around his torso while he still wraps it tight.

"Are you leaving already?" He asked me and I walk towards him.

"Yeah, I have to go to work now." I admit to him. I see the little disappointment in Win's face.

His pouty face is so cute

"Will you.....call me later?" Win asked me in this little sweet innocent voice of his. I chuckle a little.

"Now what kind of boyfriend would I be, if I didn't call you?" I questioned Win as I pat his wet head.

"Boyfriend?" Win says in a surprised voice as I nod.

"Yes. Consider me as your boyfriend now." I tell him. I see Win blushing as I tell him that he is my boyfriend now. It's so freaking adorable. "I'm leaving now." I say to him but not before I give him a kiss on the cheek.

I begin to leave Win's penthouse to go to work. Gosh I miss him already.

                                          ********
Work was rather long today. I fixed two cars and I have four more left to do. It's hard because all Mia wanted to talk about was my relationship with Win. Win was definitely on my mind all day. I wonder how his day went? Was it busy, stressful, or productive? During my break, I actually wanted to use my one hour to see him but I had to restrain myself from doing it.

I'm home now finally and I immediately flop myself on my couch. I check the time on my watch to see that it's still pretty early. I walk towards the kitchen to warm up some leftovers that Mia bought for me. I hear my phone started ringing as I look at the caller ID.

It's Win. I smile as I answer it.
"You couldn't wait until I finish eat dinner?" I questioned him.

"But I miss you already." I hear Win whine over the phone. Gosh I wish I could see his cute face.

"You missed me or you missed me fucking you?" I questioned him.

"Both." He replied as I laugh over the phone.

I sigh after. "What am I going to do with you Metawin?" I questioned him.

"You can come over again." He tells me as I smirk over the phone.

"Don't tempt me. I will fuck you all over again." I warn him and this time, Win is the one that is laughing.

"I won't tease you but how was work?" Win suddenly asked me.

"Long. I felt like I wanted to pass out and die." I exaggerate to him as I hear a small chuckle from Win.

"I can't imagine being a mechanic. You must be tired?" Win asked as I start to carry my food on the table.

"Very. Now tell me about your day?" I asked him.

"I went the studio to rehearse and I had an audition, which I think I got." Win tells me.

"Hmm." I hum through the phone.

"The hardest part about work was not seeing you." Win says and I start to smile.

"You definitely deserves some kisses when I see you." I promise Win.

"I hope you remember what you said." Win says as I chuckle a little. "Goodnight." He tells me.

"Goodnight." I hang up the phone and I begin to eat my leftover noddles.

_______________________________
A/N: These two literally could be sex-texting over the phone if they wanted to.😂

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍