12

Bright- Saving you.
2week present.
My life has went back to being quiet again. Win hasn't appeared since the day he left my apartment. He's kept his promise like I told him. My nights have been quite lonelier then ever still. Sleeping has been hard. Worrying about Win ever showing up was always clouding my mind.

He's been busy. He has a career and a job to do. His album has been released last week. His music is trending on the pop charts. His new movie is being released next month and all you see is his interviews about his movie. He's doing well and I'm happy for him.

"Brightt!" I hear Mia call out to me as I my head is buried into the engine of the car I am working on. I turn and look at her.

"What is it?" I questioned her.

"I order some food for us at the noodle place that you like. It's finish and I can't leave to go pick it up. So can you go get it for me?" She begs as she claps both of her hands together.

I give her my exhausted look as I say. "Fine. I'll go get it." I agree. She smiles brightly as she releases her hands.

"Thanks, you're a life saver." She says as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. Okay." I begin to wipe my hands with the rag. I called in a taxi as I head to the noddle shop for Mia.

As I pass the busy sheets of Thailand, posters and billboards of Win Metawin were scattered all across the city. He was getting more famous then ever. It was getting harder and harder just to see his face all over. Sometimes I reminisce on our past conversations. Him constantly flirting and actually caring about me. I always seemed like I was annoyed but truthfully, I've missed it.

I thought I would be happy since he's gone but I'm not. I'm more depressed than ever. I was release from the taxi and I head into the noodle shop to grab Mia's order. I tip them as I leave with the smell of freshly made noodles. I hear my phone beep and I take it out to see it was a text from Mia.

I let her know that I got her order and I'm heading back now. Right after I send the message, my shoulder was bumped along with Mia's food dropped on the floor. It was contained in a bag but I bet the food is all messed up inside.

"Sorry." I bow to whoever I bumped into. I try to pick up the food off the ground but someone's foot is blocking my way. I slowly look up to see it guy. "Is there a problem?" I asked him.

I stand up fully to see it was more than one person. A bunch of guys were practically ganging up on me.

"Bright is that you?" I hear a somehow familiar voice call out. I turn myself to see it was JJ. A guy in my class back in high school.

If I remembered correctly, JJ and his so called team were the bullies of the school and you did not want to get tangled up with them. You were only safe if you were in the same class as them. They only bully the younger kids.

"You mean Bright the fag that had a crush on Win Metawin?" One of the men insult me.

"Change that had to still. He still wishes to suck Win's dick." JJ says as the rest of he's so called team laughs.

I ball my fist as I try to pick up Mia's food. I better just get out of here. I don't have time for this. Before I could even take my leave, One of the guys push me back in the middle.

"Don't fucking move cunt!" He spits out to me. He snatches the bag from my hand as he looks inside of it. I try to snatch it back but he moves it higher above his head.

"Fuck man, give it back!" I tell him as I try to reach for it.

"Shut the fuck up!" JJ swings as he lands a punch across my face. I place my finger on my lip as I feel blood dripping from the side.

"Just give me back the food you fucking bastards!" I yell at them and one of them grabs me by the shirt but not before he rattles me up.

"Don't you fucking talk to us like that!" He yells as some of his spit lands on my face.

"Do you want to die?" One of them shout.

The guy eventually lets go of my shirt as he pushes me against the hard wall behind me. JJ kicks me in the stomach as I groan loudly. I begin to crotch down to my knees. I start to laugh through the pain as I look up at JJ.

"You'll only fight me with your little group but your too much of a pussy to fight me by yourself." I insulted him.

This was the first time I insulted anyone this bad. But I'm so blinded by rage that I would say anything at this point. JJ picks me up by my shirt as he lands another punch across my face.

"Fuck him up!" He ordered and all four guys started kicking me down and punching me.

It was getting harder to breath by each blow was hitting. All hitting me in the same area as the next person hits another. I felt my blood oozing out my mouth as I spit it out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice shout and the punching and kicking stops. I try to look up but my vision is blurry.

"Holy shit it's Win." I hear one of the guys say.

Win is here?

"You guys want to fucking go to jail? Get the fuck out of here!" I hear him yell as I see the group running away from me. I feel Win picking me up by my arm but I groan in pain while he tries to supports me. "God damn it Bright." Win murmured as I try to stand on my legs but they are pretty beaten down.

Win tries to carry me as he sets me down in his car. My entire body is aching all over that I can barley even breathe. I feel him buckling me down as he closes the car door for me.

"Fuck." I whimper as I place my hand on my soar leg.

"I need to take you to the hospital." Win says as he buckle in his seat belt. I place my hand on his arm.

"No, just.....take me home." I tell him.

"Are you stupid? You're practically bleeding all over. Bright I'm taking you to the hospital." He says to me but I shake my head.

"I'm fine. It's not the first time I've been beaten up. Please Win just take me home. I'll feel more at ease once I lay in my bed." I sort of beg.

I hear Win hitting his hand on top of the dashboard of his car. He sighs. "Fine."Win agrees and he begins to drive the car.

______________________________
A/N: This is my most heartbreaking chapter I have ever written but it's true that stuff like this actually happens in the world and it breaks my heart. 🥺😫

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍