11

Bright- My gay past will always stay the same.
As I watch Win walk out my door, I felt my tears pouring harder down my face. I was fucking angry and sad all at once. I felt as if I couldn't breath as I crotch down in the middle of the floor. Grabbing ahold of the crushed bouquet of roses that Win just tossed on the floor. He came to apologize and thank me but it ended up being as a goodbye.

Hearing Win's confession did make me happy. It made me so happy that he felt that way but I started to feel hurt. This stupid fucking rumor that I can never seem to move on from. Having my entire class calling me gay and making fun of me for it. That is something that is just never going to disappear over night.

I struggle with my sexuality for awhile and having my own family finding out about it all over the internet didn't help me neither. My father was disappointed but at least my mom tried to see it through my point of view. My dad and I lost contact and our love for each other a few years ago.

I try so hard to hate Win completely but every time I try, it doesn't work. I still have feeling for him. It never left. Even when I am mad as hell at him, he was always on my mind. And it's over, me and Win will never see each other again. I should feel at ease. I should feel happy but I don't.

I reach down in my pocket as I grab my phone out to make a call. I dial in Mia's number as I await for her to answer.

"Hello." She answers.

"Mia can I come over?" I asked her.

"Now? I'm watching a marathon right now." I hear her complain.

"It's really important." I tell her as I try to not break on the phone.

"Then come over." I hear her say and I think she can tell by my voice that I was crying.

*******
I arrived at Mia's place as I see her opening the door for me.

"Bright! You're a mess." She called out. I lean onto her as I cry on her shoulder.

"Mia he's gone." I cry out.

"What? Who's gone?" She asked confused.

"Win. Win is gone." I admit to her

"What do you mean? Come on, let's sit on the couch first." She says as she guides us to her couch. Mia flops me down on to it. "Now tell me what happened?" She asked. I sit up a little.

"Win came in with roses and he was just trying to thank me for taking care of him but then I got mad for I don't even know why. He told me he liked me and I basically told him I never wanna see him again. So he actually said it and left. I never wanted him to leave me but he did and I fucking miss him." I cry out. Repeating all this just makes me so emotional.

"Gosh Bright, why can't you just forgive him already? Win has been trying to make up for what he did but you as stubborn as you are, can't seem to let go and move on." Mia tells me as I wipe my tears.

"Win is a star. He's too busy to worry about me. He will eventually move on and fall in love with someone else." I tell her.

"Do you honestly believe that?" Mia questions me. I hear her let out a sigh as she stands up from the couch. "It's been four years and he still cares about you." She mentions.

I run a hand through my hair as I hold my face with both of my hands.

"I can't just forgive him like nothing happened. You don't know what I had to endure in that last four years. I had people judge me and wanted me to die for being gay! It hurt like hell Mia! It hurt the most because it was someone I liked so much." I admit to her. I close my eyes as I lay my head back on the couch. "I can't forgive him." I tell her.

"You're a fucking disappointment. Fuck those people who called you gay. Fuck those who cursed you to death and also Bright, fuck you because you're a wimp." Mia points at me as I look at her. Normally I never hear her swear but when she does, it means business.

"Your point is?" I look at her.

"My point is Win is a celebrity. He gets judge all the time. Believe it or not, he probably gets death threats to and he still lives his life. Not to mention, Win had to give up a lot of things about his life. Which is friends, privacy, and now his love ones." She says and I look down on the ground.

She has a point. Win could be suffering a lot more than me. He's famous and he probably doesn't have any real friends or really anyone. Could he really be alone? I look up at Mia as she stares at me with her arms cross.

I roll my eyes at her as I say. "I'm staying here tonight." I announce to her as I begin to lay on her couch.

I hear Mia sigh as she leaves the living room.
"Whatever!" She shouted.

"Goodnight!" I shout as I try to get comfy on her couch.

_______________________________
A/N: Who else loves Mia's character because I fucking do. 🙋🏽‍♀️

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍