8

Win- I'll never be your boyfriend.
I woke up from a phone ringing and I reach into my pocket to see it's a call from Linda.

"Win! Where the hell are you?" She yells through the phone.

"Damn it Linda. Remember that I need my ears." I tell her as I rub my eyes to clear my vision.

"I'm at your penthouse and I don't see you. I'm worried sick. You have rehearsals today." She mentions to me as I sit up from this oddly comfy couch.

"Calm down, I'm fine. I'm at-" I pause as I try to examine where I'm at. Where the fuck am I?

"Hello? Win!" Linda calls out.

"Um.....Linda I gotta call you right back." I hang up on her. I stand up from the couch as I try to see who's apartment is this.

I was drinking alcohol pretty heavy last night but normally when I do, I stay home. I didn't think I would actually go out. I try to recap last night in my head but things are still in pieces. I notice a door opening as I see Bright walking out of the room with only towel around his torso.

I stand in shocked to see him and his body. Damn he is so hot. He fluffs his hair with a smaller towel to dry it up.

"Oh, you're up." He says as we walks pass me to go into his kitchen.

"Sorry but how did I end up here?" I asked him.

"I brought you here last night." He admitted.

"But why?" I questioned him.

"To fuck you." He blurted out as I stand stunned of what he said.

"What?" I asked sounding dumbfounded. I see Bright chuckling at my reaction as I see him sliding a glass that looks like water on the counter.

"You were drunk when you came to me to get your car last night. So I didn't know where you live so I took you in." Bright explained and I couldn't believe it. I bet I was trouble for him. I'm a crazy drunk. I guess that's what people tell me.

I look at Bright with a nervous smile as I let out a laugh as well. "Ummm.....I didn't do anything too weird when you took care of me. Right?" I asked him and I just see a confused look on his face.

"Weird?" He asked and I nod. "No." He shrugs and I sigh of relief. "But then.......you were heavy to carry up here." He adds and I sigh again. I really thought he was going to say something really embarrassing.

"Well thank you for taking care of me. I know I must have been trouble for you like always." I roll my eyes but mostly at myself. "I always seem to screw everything up for you and you still having to put up with me." I tell him.

"I'm glad that you are starting to realize how much of a nuisance you really are." Bright says to me. "But don't worry about it too much. If I was in the same situation, I know you would do the same for me." Bright says as I tilt my head.

I let a smirk escape from my lips as well.
"If you got drunk and I had to take care of you, I would have to be your boyfriend first." I flirt a bit as I see Bright smirking as well. He walks up towards me as he stand in front of my face.

Not leaving any space between us now.
"I'll never be your boyfriend." He states with a more serious tone now. His words sting like hell.

It hurts me to hear it but reality hit me again. I realize that he is right. Bright would never be my boyfriend. It's part of my contract. Bright moves away from me as he heads back into the kitchen to chug up what's left of his glass of water.

"I'm getting ready for work. I don't know what celebrities do but I'm pretty sure they work as well." He says to me.

"Yeah.... I have to go. I have rehearsals today. Linda called and I should have left an hour ago." I admit to him as he nods.

"Okay then." He says and I nod and begin to leave Bright's apartment.

As I walk down the stairs, I call Linda to tell her that I am on my way to the penthouse.

"Hello Linda, I'm on my way to the penthouse." I tell her.

"No! Don't take a taxi. I'll get you a driver. Just tell me the address." She tells me and as I walk down Bright's parking lot, I see my car parked. I smirk as I see it.

"Don't bother, I'll drive in my car back home." I tell Linda. I reach in my pocket as I pull out my car keys. Bright must have place it in there.

I still couldn't believe he actually fixed it. I wanted this car fixed for awhile but I never got the chance to do it. Bright is a real life saver. I hop in my car as I drive off.

_____________________________
A/N: Bright knew Win confessed last night so why didn't he tell him? 👀

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍