3

Bright- 4 years later and you still look at me as a snack.
Win Metawin was approaching the stage. All I hear is screaming fans shouting his name and saying how much they love him. I turn at Mia who was already in tears as Win starts to sing and dance with his back up dancers. The performance wasn't bad it's just the person that's doing just irritates me.

I notice Win walking up closer to the stage as he kneels down. He sings softly as he grabs one of his fans hand and gives her a small kiss on the back of it. The girl screams I love you Win as he winks and blows her a kiss. Pff show off. I'm already annoyed and I want to leave but I promise Mia I would stay and watch this horror show.

Win's performance was finally over and the best part of his entire performance was the ending. The crowd goes wild for him as Win says his goodnight to his fans.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I tell her and Mia nods but she is still focused on looking at the stage. I roll my eyes and still continue to leave her.

I actually don't even know where the bathroom is. I thought it would be close but it's not. Once I come across this door, I open it to see a bunch of people just moving around all crazy like. I see the backup dancers down here as the makeup artist remove their makeup.

"Are you the driver?" A random lady asked me.

"Huh?" I reply to her.

"Thank goodness you're here. Win can't go outside to his limo because his fans are so crowded. So he needs you to take him home." This lady explains to me. What the fuck is actually happening.

She drags me to this room as she practically pushes me in.

"Win will be in here in a moment so please take good care of him." She says as she leaves me.

"But I'm not....his......driver." I slowly say. How did I get myself in this situation?

I look around the room and it seems to be Win's dressing room. All his posters are all over the wall. He has flowers, chocolate, and cards. All line up on one table. I came across one picture of him when he was younger. It's just sitting there on a frame. I pick it up to get a closer look.

"You were actually a cute kid but now you're a dick." I spat out as I look at his picture. I forcefully drop the picture frame back where it was.

I see the door opening as I turn I see him. Win Metawin the rising star. He hasn't seen me yet. He hasn't even looked up.

"Sorry that I am late. I had a autograph signing and I took some pictures with my fans but I am here now." Win says as he take off his performance jacket. Still not giving me eye contact.

"I don't think you will be able to go home tonight." I admit to him.

"Because of the fans?" He asked.

"No because I'm not your driver." I admit to him and this time he looks up. It's been 4 years since we made eye contact.

"Who are you?" Win asked me. Is he kidding?

"You really don't remember who I am?" I questioned him.

"If your a fan, I apologize for not remembering you. I have a horrible memory." He says and I just scoff.

"I am definitely not a fan of you. In fact I hate you." I tell him but Win just plays a smirk on his face. He starts to walk up a little bit closer.

"If you're not a fan, then.......why are you in my dressing room? Are you some pervert or something?" Win asked me and I look at him shocked to hear him say that.

"I am not a pervert. I'm your old classmate." I admit to him but Win just tilts his head.

"Classmate?" He repeats what I said and I nod.

"We use to be in the same class back in high school, Remember? You were the jerk who told the whole school that I am gay." I explained to him and now Win is the one looking shocked.

"You're that guy um..........Brat right?" He asked.

"It's Bright! How could you forget? You basically ruined my life with that rumor." I admit to him but Win just smirks.

"But it wasn't a rumor. It was the truth." He says as he starts to walk a little closer again.

"It was a rumor." I state to him.

"That's not how I remembered it. You were clearly checking me out." Win says and he sounds so arrogant.

"I was not." I lie. I clearly was but he doesn't have to know that.

I notice how uncomfortably close Win is now. This is the first time I ever been this close to him. He is still cute even though I hate him. Win is staring at me very intensively and for some reason I feel flustered. What is he doing to me?

Moments later he smirks again and Win places his hand on the wall that my back is now against. Leaving us with no space between us anymore.

"It's been four years Bright and you still look at me as a snack." Win says and I start to look at his pink filled lips.

I snap out of it as I yell. "Snack my ass! I'm not gay." I push him away.

Win chuckles. "The fact that you are lying to yourself just makes you so gay." He says and I grab Win by his shirt.

"Listen to me you jackass. I don't know what your problem was with me but because of you, I had to suffer being the guy who had a crush on Win Metawin. Your post followed me through all of college." I admit to him.

"I didn't have a problem with you. I just knew you were gay." He says as I push him away.

"So what if I'm gay? Why did you have to post it to my entire class?" I questioned him.

"Because I thought you were hot." Win boldly admitted and I look at him shocked.

He said what?

_______________________________
A/N: Well that was certainly surprising 😂

please vote and comment if you enjoyed🤍