4

Win- Meeting the hot guy again.
"So what if I'm gay? Why did you have to post it to my entire class?" He questions me angrily.

"Because I thought you were hot." I boldly admitted to him. Bright's expression changes. He looks completely dumbfounded.

"I'm what?" He asked me as I chuckle at him.

"I won't repeat myself twice. I said what I needed to say." I tell him.

"Are you trying to fuck with me?" Bright raises his voice as I tilt my head.

"Now why would I do that? I told you the truth and you still think I'm messing with you." I tell him but Bright just place a hand over his forehead. "You seem disappointed. Were you expecting a kiss too?" I playfully asked him and Bright's eyes expands widely.

"Hell no." He says as I laugh at his reaction. I turn to the closet in my dressing room as I change my shirt and jacket. "What the fuck are you doing?" I hear him asked me.

"I'm changing my clothes. What does it look like I'm doing?" I questioned him.

"In here!" Bright looked shocked.

"Why? Do I make you shy?" I tease him as I button up my shirt. I wrap my jacket around me as I zip it up. "Don't think too much. I was only changing so I can find a disguise to wear so my fans don't recognize me." I admit to him.

"Next time, warn me. Don't make me think too much." He admits as I smirk at him.

"Listen Bright, you're hot and I'll admit that but don't fall for me again. I honestly don't have time to be dealing with the past. I'm only looking towards the future. I know my little post might have affected you but you got to find peace and let go. Trust me you will get better." I explained to him and I now see Bright scoffing.

"Your duplicity is really showing. The rising star Win Metawin is supposedly a genuine nice guy but in reality he's a guy who spreads rumors about people who are gay." Bright says as I sigh at him.

"Hearing all of this again is really a turn off for you." I tell him.

"Oh I'm sorry that I'm not making your dick hard!" I hear the sarcasm from him as I slam my dressing room closet door.

"Tsk, you wish you did." I say to him.

Fuck, where they hell did that come from? I stare at Bright while he still looks pissed. The tension in the room is definitely lingering. I decided to walk towards him as I pull out my hand.

"What is this?" Bright looks down and asked me.

"My hand. I want us to be good." I say to him. Bright looks at me as if I was crazy.

"We.......will never be good." He states to me and for some reason, it hurt me more then I thought.

Did I really hurt him that badly? What was he really going through in the last four years? From time to time, I've thought about him because he the first guy that I ever started to have real feelings for. When I simply made that post, I just only wanted to get his attention. But all I did was make him hate me.

Me becoming famous didn't help the situation. I wanted to apologize but it was too late. Is it too late now?

"Bright...I'm really not a bad guy. I didn't mean to hurt you as bad as I did. I seriously really wanted to get close to you." I admit to him. I don't know if by confession will make him forgive but I really want to make it right. At this rate, I'll do anything.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I'm not a child that you could just manipulate Win. I'm done playing by your games." He states me as he bump pass my shoulder. I turn and grab him by the arm.

"What can I do to make you forgive me." I asked him.

"There is nothing. Just pray that we never cross pass again." He shoves my arm off as he opens the door and slams it. Leaving me completely stunned.

I eventually regain myself as I see the door opening again. I see it's my secretary Linda.

"Why are you still here? Where is the driver that I sent you?" She asked me. I give her a glare.

"That guy wasn't my driver." I tell her and Linda looks confused.

"If he wasn't your driver, then who was he?" She asked me.

"Just a guy I use to know." I tell her.

"Ugh, I'll call and get you a new driver." Linda says but I stop her.

"Wait! What's my schedule for tomorrow?" I questioned her. Linda looks through her papers as she reads my schedule.

"You have a rehearsal in the studio. You also have a upcoming audition tomorrow but that's at 12pm. After that you are good for the rest of the day." Linda informs me.

"Great. I also want you to look up Bright Vachirawit for me and step up lunch at my favorite restaurant. I want a private table and area." I tell her and Linda writes all of this down.

"Alright then. I'll let you know tomorrow." She tells me and give her a nod and smile.

"Thank you. Now get me the hell out of here." I tell her as I walk out of my dressing room.

_______________________________
A/N: Do you guys still think Win is a bad guy? 👀

please vote and comment if you enjoyed🤍