7

Bright-Drunk Bunny.
"Hello." I hear Win's voice picking up. I bite my bottom lip before I answer him.

"I fixed your car. You can come and pick it up now if you want. I won't leave until midnight." I tell him.

"No, I'm coming now." I hear Win say but his voice sounds like he was exhausted. Did I wake him up?

I hang up the phone as I await for Win to come get his car. I couldn't believe myself that I literally spend the whole day working on this assholes car. I completely blocked out the three cars that I had to do for other people that came before him. It could be because I wanted to get his done so I don't have to see him again.

Besides his car didn't take much work. He had a oil leak and some other minor problems. The car was still in pretty good shape but it's safe to say that if he didn't get it fixed soon, his car would have stopped working completely.

I see a taxi pulling up in front of the workshop as I see a clumsy man walking towards it. I squint my eyes to get a clear view on who it is. As the person comes closer, I see it's Win. He came with a pretty weird outfit. It looks like his pajamas. He literally has on a spider-man shirt on. I wipe my hands as I walk a little closer to him.

"Win?" I say his name. He nods his head. He looks completely wasted and he kind of smells like alcohol.

"Where's my car?" He straight up asked. I point to it.

"It's....right over there." I tell him. Win looks over and walks towards it. I follow him short after.

"What was the problem with it?" He asked me.

"Well you had an oil leak and not to mention almost empty tank. So your car needed gas so I put some in. Also you had other minor problems but I fixed that with no problem." I explained to him.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." He tells me and I nod. Win places his hand on my shoulder. I flinch it away.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned him.

"I'm thanking you." He says.

"Well you don't need to touch me. I was just doing my job." I tell him as I walk away from him. "Besides, what's wrong with you? Are you drunk or something?" I also asked him. I hear a thud sound as I quickly turn my head to see Win passed out on the floor. "WIN!" I call out to him as I quickly react to help him.

I pick him up by the arm as I wrap it around my shoulder as I hold his back. I'm trying to think of a way to help get Win home but I realize that there is no transportation now at this time. I figure there is only one option and that is to take him home in his car. I open the passenger seat as I help Win sit inside. I buckle him up as well.

I quickly jump to the driver seat as I start his engine. Shit! I don't know where he lives. I search in his car to see if there is anything that can tell me his address. Fuck! Nothing. I realize that I have to take this jackass home with me. Gosh I have such luck.

********
I carry Win to my upstairs apartment. I can't believe this guy got drunk and I had to take him here. I lay Win on the couch as I stretch my arms. Gosh he was heavy. I help Win take off his shoes as I put them aside. I walk into my bed room closet as I find a blanket in there. I come out and wrap it around him.

"Can't believe I felt pity to take care of you." I complain as I look at him. I lean closer to him as I remove some of his hair from his face.

I can't believe I'm saying this but he's quite cute when he's asleep. I sort of let a small smirk uplift on my face as I watch him sleep. I lean back up but as soon as I turn, I feel a hand grabbing me by the arm. I look to see it was Win. He has his eyes open but not completely.

"What?" I questioned him.

"I'm sorry." Win speaks.

"Keep your apology." I try to remove his hand but Win holds tighter as I feel his forehead on my arm as he holds my arm with both hands now.

"I'm really really sorry Bright. For everything. I know no matter how many times I apologize, you still won't forgive me but I won't lie to you. I really only wanted to get close to you because I......." Win stops as I quickly turn to him. I sit down beside him as I await to hear the rest of what he is trying to say.

"Because what?" I questioned him. Win lifts his head up slowly as he looks at me.

"Because I like you." He admits and my eyes grow wide. I start to feel Win's hand on my face as he leans in close.

He closes his eyes as he was about to kiss me but as I feel his lips barely touch, Win passes out again on my lap.

I sigh as I feel a tear escape from my eyes.
"Win, please stop playing with me. You're going to make me fall for you all over again." I say to him, even though he is asleep.

_______________________________
A/N: Drunk talks are sober thoughts.😏

please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍