15

Win- Just shut up and kiss me.
1 week present
"Fuck him already."Reggie tells me through the phone. I'm in my kitchen eating strawberries. I haven't seen Bright for a whole week since I left him at his apartment.

"I can't just do that." I tell Reggie while I pop a whole strawberry in my mouth.

"Sure you can. Just go over to his place and go see him." Reggie says and I roll my eyes.

"I can't just show up at his apartment. He's probably.......sleeping or something. Plus I've been busy and I need to relax for a bit." I mention to him.

"And that's exactly why you should go. Sex will definitely relax you." Reggie insisted.

"The answer is no." I tell him as I hear a childish fart sound from Reggie's mouth over the phone.

"You're lame. Hey I'll call you later. I have a client coming in." Reggie tells me.

"Alright." I hang up. Before I could eat another strawberry, I hear my door knocking. It can't be Reggie, I just got off the phone with him.

It can't be Linda because it's my off day. I walk towards the door and open it to see by my surprise, Bright standing with a smile on his face. He looks hot. I'm so confused on why he's here or how he knows my address? I never told him I believe.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" He asked me. I point to myself just to make sure he was talking to me. Bright laughs at my silly action.

"C-Come in." I make way for him and Bright walks in. I close the door shut behind him. "How did you know where I live?" I asked him.

"You forget? I'm literally best friends with your biggest fan. Mia knows everything about you, that includes your address." He smirks. I can't believe a fan knows where I live.

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or worried. Might need to close my windows at night now.

"So.......what brings you here?" I questioned him. Bright turns around and looks at me with a smirk.

"I haven't seen you in a week. I've missed you." Bright bluntly admit, leaving me stunned.

"Oh." Is all I can come up to say.

Bright slightly chuckles as he starts to slowly walk towards me. I walk back a little, trying to gather up some space.

"So I see you're all better now." I try to make up a conversation. Bright nods as he takes another few steps forward. As I try to move back a little, My back hits the wall. Bright now stands in front of me, leaving no space in between us.

"You were worried about me?" He asked and I gulp insensitivity. Where is all this confidence coming from? Bright smirks as I feel his hand on my face. "Thank you for everything Win." Bright tells me as he leans in close. I watch him close his eyes as he attached his lips onto mine.

The kiss was long and sweet. At first I was taken aback but I kiss Bright back. Bright then release our kiss as he looks at me with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Were you eating strawberries?" He asked.

"Yeah.... I was eating some earlier before you got here. I'm really sorr-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." He cuts me off and me and Bright continue to resume our kiss. I feel Bright tongue entering my mouth as our kiss becomes very passionate.

I guide my hand to reach to the door to my bed room as I guide Bright inside,while we still kiss. I feel myself being slightly pushed on the bed as Bright gains more access to our kiss. I let a soft moan escape as he sucks my neck roughly. Bright holds my neck as we both stare into each other's eyes.

"Are you excited? Because I've been dying to have you in my mouth." Bright says and I think my face just turned red instantly.

I watch Bright slides down on his knees as he slowly unbuttons my pants as he slides them off slowly. Never taking my eyes off him, he does the same to my boxers. Revealing my already hard dick to him. Bright never taking his eyes off my shaft, he takes my length in his hand as he gives my tip a long lick while he stares at me. I bite my lip hard as I watch his sexy eyes. His eyes alone is seducing me.

Bright continues to tease me with his tongue barley licking the surface of my tip. The more he plays, the more anxious I want to feel is mouth.

"Bright please." I beg him. I see a small smirk on his face.

"Alright." He reply's and I begin to feel his mouth going down on my dick.

He bobbed his head back and fourth slowly as I feel his warm tongue swirled over my dick. Bright begins to stroke down fast as he gives me indescribable pleasure right now. I let out a loud moan as Bright begin to use his hand along, while he sucks me dry. I feel myself about to come as I grab ahold of my bed sheets. I grip them tightly as I moan like crazy.

After I came, Bright slowly release his mouth from me, making a pop sound from his mouth. I breath heavily as I watch Bright lifting his shirt over his head, revealing his fit perfect body to me. I stare amazed at him as Bright leans to kiss me on the lips again. Bright slides down as he lifts up my shirt to leave small wet kisses on my abs and lower stomach.
I see Bright placing his finger in his mouth as I feel his wet finger at my surface hole.

"Which one do you prefer? My mouth or my fingers in your ass?" He asked me. I bite my lip hard again as I answered.

"Finger please." I say to him softly and I feel Bright's already wet finger, shoving its way inside me. I sort of gasp at the feeling.

I feel Bright pushing in and pulling out with his finger in a moderate pace.

"You're a little tight." I hear Bright groan a bit. He release his finger out of me as he add two of his fingers inside my mouth. I gag a little.

Bright goes again and pushes now two of his fingers in my hole but this time in a more rapid pace. I moan out as I feel Bright sucking my neck again roughly. I run my fingers through his hair as he continues to fuck me with his fingers. If he continues to fuck me like this, I might just come again. I feel Bright releasing his fingers from me as he just rubs the surface of my hole for a bit.

"You know, I bet this poor bed has never seen any fucking. I feel like we should change that." Bright's dirty words say as I see him quickly unbuckling his pants, along with his boxers. I see Bright's huge pecker sticking out, hungry to have it inside someone.

Bright leans down as I feel his warm tongue against my hole. I feel his spit as I see him prepping his hard dick with his hands to wet it. I see Bright leaning his hard chest onto me as he kisses my lips, while I rub my hand against the back of his arm. I see Bright ripping the condom plastic off as he applies it on. I start to feel Bright's hard dick sliding its way inside me. I gasp and wince a bit to adjust to his size. Bright looks back to me as he works his way slowly in and out of me.

Bright starts to pick up his pace as our bodies now move in sync together. We even moan at the same time. Bright's thrust is becoming now rough as he constantly keeps hitting my sweet stop every time.

"Fuck!" I moan out loud.

Bright is fucking me so good right now. Better than I was ever being fucked by anyone. I notice Bright sitting up a bit as he shoves all of his length inside my hole. Making me gasp on how deep he is inside. He continues to feel stroke me as I watch his penetrated face.

"I'm coming." Bright groans out. I feel Bright's dick releasing from me as I see him removing the condom off, which is now full of his semen.

Bright leans down to give me one last kiss before he climbs off my bed. God he is so hot.

________________________________
A/N: Literally 1400 words of passion 😂

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍