please don't tell me high school is always like this

AJ
Now we're going to USJ to train. I am still without a hero costume, so I have to chill in the makeshift one until the company who makes the costumes finishes mine.

I sat down on the bus in the only empty seat, which was of course perpendicular to where the screaming meanie was sitting.

I blanked out, but I was jolted out of my thoughts from hearing a loud yell.

"I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"

Tsu had just said Bakugo was too angry to be liked. Denki just said his personality is flaming hot garbage.

I like these classmates.

I was stifling a giggle, and Bakugo turned to me.

"I know you aren't laughing. You don't even know what your stupid ass quirk is! I mean, other than being insane."

I rolled my eyes, "I know exactly what my quirk is. I just suck dick at using it."

Bakugo scoffed, "Tch. What's the difference?"

"The difference is easy! Here, I'll explain for you. Me not understanding my quirk just means that every time I beat the hell out of your ass, you just got beat purely because the Lord wanted you to. When I actually know what my quirk is, you'll lose the fight because I'm simply just better than you."

He started to growl angrily, and the bus came to a stop.

"Alright, enough. We've arrived. Everyone off the bus." Aizawa called out.

Bakugo grumbled as he got up and out of his seat, sending me a deadly glare before walking out.

I stepped out and we walked into the large center, and met a hero named Thirteen.

I blanked out, because I really wasn't in the mood to hear rambling hero talk, and suddenly everyone started panicking.

I turned to the tall kid beside me.

"What's goin on?"

"Do you not see? As class representative, I will protect you! Stay behind me!"

"Whut."

"There's villains here, dumbass!" I heard Bakugo shout.

How the hell did he hear me ask Tenya? I was basically whispering and he was standing a foot behind me. Was he eavesdropping? Weirdo.

I saw him and that redhead dude try to attack this big ass smoke dude.

It did not work.

They tried to go in for another attack, but I realized there was an issue. The villain wasn't trying to fight back or showing any sign of fear.

"Wait! Guys stop!"

I tried to run up to them to stop them, and the three of us were enveloped in purple smoke.

I landed with a "thud" onto my stomach, and I groaned.

Someone helped me up.

"Hey, you alright?"

I looked into a pair of red eyes, and almost passed out.

Who knew this Kirishima dude was so hot?

"AJ?"

"Oh, uh, yeah! I'm okay now."

Kirishima's face turned a light pink, and Bakugo grumbled.

"Why don't we fight these bastards before you two decide to make out, huh?"