oh wow. didn't know it could do that

AJ
I was flipping out on the day of the UA sports festival. I was so nervous I think I was going to vomit.

For some reason the boys decided to be drama kings, and said some weird shit to Izuku about how they were going to beat his ass.

Like seriously guys. That's like Michael Jordan walking on the court and going, "I'm going to play basketball." Like no shit dude. That's the whole point of this.

We went out and stood as a grade, and bakugo was called up to say some pledge or something.

All he said was, "I just want you to know...I'm gonna win."

This caused an insane uproar, and every kid not in class 1A was out for blood.

Quickly after, the obstacle course started.

The hallway became so clogged, Todoroki started to freeze the ground to stop his opponents. I quickly backed out back into the stadium.

"Leg up!" I shouted to Serena.

She interlocked her fingers and I ran at her. I stepped on her hand and she gave me a boost, and I used my wings to shoot myself over the stadium walls.

That was bound to get some hero attention.

I couldn't necessarily fly yet, sadly, so I could slow my fall to the ground, but not quite fly yet.

As I landed I saw a giant frozen robot, and as it toppled over, I used its head as a block to push me forward.

When I landed, I was still behind Roki and Bakugo. How the hell are they that fast? Or am I just that slow?

Serena sped past me and walked over the tightropes with ease. Dumbass acrobat. I hate you. I took a running start and jumped, using my wigs to propel me forward. This would all be so much easier if I could just fly.

I landed on each different plateau and continuously jumped. I looked like the goddamn Incredible Hulk. But I couldn't lose.

I was tired as shit when I got to the land mines. I had no clue what to do; my jumping tactic wouldn't work anymore. I prepared to just jump and pray this all worked.

I saw Izuku picking out land mines, and realized exactly what he had in mind.

I wouldn't hijack his moment, but they would be quite a bit helpful

Izuku slammed his giant piece of metal onto the mines and he flew.

I quickly spread my wings and jumped, the updraft from the explosion hurtling me forward. I wouldn't get first, but I'd be in the top 5.

I landed at the end of the mines and sprinted into the stadium, immediately doubling over and taking deep breaths.

"In 5th place, 1A student AJ!"

Serena patted me on the back, laughing.

"I just teleported over the mines and into the stadium. What's your issue?"

I glared at her.

"I hate you."

After the race had finally concluded, Midnight announced the next round of the festival would be a Calvary battle. We had to make a team of two to four people, and we'd be wearing headband with points assigned.

Izuku's was 10 million. Damn. He's gonna have a shitty time.

Everyone ran over to Bakugo to make a team.

"Remind of your quirks again, and your names."

The class started to freak out at the fact Bakugo couldn't remember any of their names.