🌸❤Chapter 1❤🌸

3rd pov

Katsuki woke up from his sleep with a slight smile. 'I miss you Izuku.' Thought the boy to himself as he looked at the drawing he made last night. It was one of the only memories he had of the green haired angel who people didn't believe existed would always help him in his time of need.

He was now 13 and starting his 1st year of middle school. He sighed as he got up and went to get ready for school. Walking down the stairs, Katsuki came face to face with his mother and her camera and a face of something he didn't know what to describe it as.

"Remember, the people who go to this school are all rich or very smart. If you feel uncomfortable or not feeling welcomed, I'll pull you out and send you somewhere else." Said his mother as Katsuki ate and nodded in understanding. Ever since Izuku left the hasn't had much luck making friends, all the people who he tried to befriend would suddenly make him feel uneasy and a few days or hours later he would see them being rude, mean or generally an asshole to the people around them.
Izuku had always made sure he had the bestest in his terms of friends.

Right now he was walking with his mother towards the school, it had become a not so spoken about tradition between his mother and himself that she would walk with him to school and take a picture there. He stood next to the school gate where the school name was visible and smiled slightly, he felt a familiar warm presence around his shoulders and smiled fully.

The smile ⬇️😌

just kidding the real smile⬇️😌

Mitsuki smirked as this was going to be one of her favorite pictures she will ever get from her son

Mitsuki smirked as this was going to be one of her favorite pictures she will ever get from her son. She lowered her camera and looked at Katsuki who was fidgeting with his bag strap slightly, it was unnoticeable to regular human beings but as his mother she picked up on it right away.
She hesitantly pulled him into a hug and whispered "I know you miss him and I do too but do you think he would want you to be this sad on missing out on an opportunity to meet real friends?" She looked at him.

In actuality Mitsuki had ever seen Izuku once and that was when Katsuki was 6. He had fallen asleep while he was playing with Izuku and the angel had brought him home, Mitsuki wasn't trusting of the boy at first but after seeing how Katsuki clung to the boy when he was placed on the bed was enough for her.
This was because Katsuki's quirk made him aggressive, he had a hard time bonding with people and he had inherited her anger issues on top of all that. So to see her only child like that made her happy, it had pained her when a few months later said boy came running into the house crying because his friend didn't show up for the sixth time this week.
She held him as he cried himself to sleep for the next few weeks and helped him try to get over the loss of his only friend.

Katsuki nodded and walked through the gate waving his mother goodbye. She smiled as he disappeared through the doors, 'Izuku, if you're out there. Please come back, we miss you and please take care of Katsuki from the heavens.' She thought to herself as she started to walk away towards her home.
Stopping at a crosswalk she looked at the picture once more before hearing a familiar voice in her head. It was faint, distorted and you can hear the comfort the owner of the voice carried with them in it but it was familiar, "don't worry Mitsuki-chan, I'll be there." She teared up, Mitsuki wiped them away as the light to walk turned green.

10 minutes earlier Somewhere above the clouds

"Izuku, we have seen your progress and we, the council have decided to let you go back to protect your kids... even though you were not supposed to let as much adults see you, you did it to protect your children and for that you will be the new head angel of guardian district, taking over the work of your father." Hearing about his father made Izuku freeze. His father was a traitor to the world of angels and was not to be mentioned. EVER. He was brought out of his thoughts by the Supreme being talking once more, "You will get new weapons and power as the new owner but for now you need to go look after you children." Said the powerful being infront of meek green haired angel, they sat on a white and gold throne.

With a wave of their hand Izuku's hair was now it's Shiney and fluffy green with black stands scattered all over his head. His tattered robes turned into a white and gold toga that had half of his chest covered it had a gold ring where it went over his shoulder and had a gold rope like belt going around his waist, the toga stopped at his knees as it faded to a soft pastel green, his halo turned into two golden olive branches that where intertwined at the back of his head and snaked around his head and ended up being curved up at the top.
He had various bracelets on his arms all the way up to his shoulders, he had on gold and brown sandals that snaked up his legs to stop below his knees. If you looked at his back you can see the small names of all the children he has watched and protected over the years tattooed in cursive on the left side of his back. He had muscles but they weren't defined like the other angels'. Lastly his wings were returned, they were the same white with a unique gold shimmer to them that brought nostalgia as he brushed his fingers against them.

He smiled at his colleagues as the clouds parted showing his last child Bakugou Katsuki and his mother infront of a school. He saw two more of his kids walk past them and smiled. He saw Mitsuki hold up a camera and flew down as fast as his new wings can carry him he went behind Katsuki and held his shoulders. He felt the boy relax in his presence and could see the smile on the younger's face he smiled at the camera as it flashed and listened to the conversation between mother and son.

He heard when Mitsuki called out his name and he answered her. He felt the joy and relief that radiated off of the woman and smiled as he entered the classroom behind Katsuki, he felt even happier as he saw the same two former kids.

"Welp! I guess I'm back in business." He said stretching his wings and floating after Katsuki.