Prologue

"Pranpriya Manoban get back here right now!" Lisa eyes widened when she heared her mom screaming in the living room.

"Lalisa mom's face is really red she must be really mad.What did you do this time?Just talk to her." Lisa threw a apple to Jeongin her younger brother.He was quick to react and he catched the apple before it could hit his pretty face.

"Shut up Jeongin.And call me unnie!" She ran up to her room.Mrs.Manoban then spotted Jeongin munching on some apple in the kitchen."Where's your sister?"

"In her room." Mrs.Manoban took of her slippers carrying it on the way to Lisa's room."Goodluck Lisa- noona."

"Open the door Lalisa!" Mrs.Manoban banged on her door which made Lisa nervous.'Shit..She must be carrying her magical slippers right now..' She thought to herself.

She opened the door and got surprised when her mother smacked her shoulder with slippers."Mom ouch.." Lisa said while rubbing her shoulders that are practically red.

"Lets talk in the living room." Mrs.Manoban dragged Lisa downstairs to their living room.Lisa sat down.

"You got in trouble again Lisa.The 4th time this month!" Lisa doesn't care at all.'You'll just transfer me to another school anyways.' She thought to herself thinking her mother would let it pass by because of her good grades but..

"You're going with Jeongin this Sunday." Lisa stood up surprised."What?No I'm not going."

"Yes you are.Now go pack your things!" Then Mrs.Manoban grabbed her Louis Vuitton bag and left leaving Lisa shocked.Lisa sat down and sighed.

"Hi sis what happened?Why was mom yelling?" His older brother Bambam asked while rubbing his eyes.He just woke up.He sat down next to Lisa."Did you get in trouble again?" Lisa nods.

"She's sending me to Seoul." Bambam was surprised to hear this.Lisa has done a lot of troubles but their mom would let it pass."What did you do to make mom send you to Korea?"

"I was caught vaping in the bathroom." Bambam chuckles and stood up."Goodluck then Lisa."

_______________________

Lisa fixed her hat her muscles were aching."Who's picking us up?" She asked Jeongin whom is scrolling through his phone.

"I don't know." Lisa rolled her eyes.Her and Jeongin already arrived in Seoul.She took out her phone wishing her mom texted her to tell her to come back home.But her messages was empty.

She sighed and opened facebook."Yang Jeongin and daughter of chef Manoban were spotted in Seoul's airport this morning." She looked over to Jeongin whom is smiling.

"Are you a celebrity or something?" Jeongin chuckles."I was a former K idol sis so yes I was a celebrity." He said proudly.

He drop out of the group because he wanted to focus more on his studies since his their company's heir.

A black Rolls Royce then parks infront of them.Its door opened revealing their butler."Good morning young master and you must be Lisa..?" He bows.He's been working for the Yang family for 10 years but he hasn't meet Lisa.

'How does this old man know my name?' Lisa thought to herself while looking at the butler with a confused look.

"Good morning Mr.Moon yeah this is Lisa." Mr.Moon smiles at Lisa."Good morning young–" He was cut off by Lisa.

"Just call me Lisa..I don't like those nicknames for rich people.Can we go in now?" Mr.Moon nods and opens the door for Lisa and Jeongin.

"Noona you're one of the 'rich people'." Jeongin says.Lisa ignored him and she puts on her earphones.

After a few minutes they arrived at the Yang family's mansion.Mr.Moon opened the car door for them.When they got out they were greeted by a couple of maids.

The maids opened the large wooden door for them revealing Mr.Yang.Jeongin quickly went up to his dad to hug him.

"Ooohh how was Thailand Jeongin?" Jeongin smiled."It was great dad.When is aunt gonna come and join us here?"

"Soon.Where's Lisa?" Mr.Yang switched his gaze to Lisa.He went up to her and hugged her."Hi dear.How was your flight?"

"Better then ever." Lisa answers.Of course it was a great flight.They flew to Seoul with Mr.Yang's private plane.

"Good.The maids already prepared your bedrooms.Lisa, Prena will guide you to your room." A young looking girl came up to her and was about to carry her things but she stopped her.

"I can carry them myself.." Prena nods and guides Lisa to her room in the 2nd floor."This is your room Ms.Manoban."

"Oh please.Just call me Lisa." Prena smiles and opened the door for Lisa.A lavender scent welcomed Lisa.Prena then leaves Lisa so she could adjust to her new room.

Lisa was satisfied with her room.Black blanket and black sheets also black blinds.She went over to the bathroom.Shampoos and body soaps were already prepared.Also toothbrush and a toothpaste were already placed in the small glass cup.

"You'll only be staying here for a year Lisa...So behave before mom makes it  longer." She thought to herself.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Lisa can I come in?" It was Mr.Yang."Yes." The door opened revealing Mr.Yang holding a paper bag with Apple's logo in it.

"I already enrolled you to a famous school here in Seoul dear you'll like it there." He smiles."Will Jeongin also be there?" Lisa asked.

"Yes.You guys will be going to school together." Lisa smiled at him."Here's my welcome gift to you." He placed the paper bag on the bed."Thank you."

"I'll leave you alone now."

*****

Rumors spread around the school about the new girl whom is believed to be Mr.Yang's 'daughter'.Yang Jeongin's sister they said.

They were excited to meet this new student, some weren't though.They haven't seen Jeongin in 2 years so they're excited to see his handsome face again.

Everyone was also confused why Lalisa Manoban daughter of the famous chef from Thailand was seen with Yang Jeongin.Is she Jeongin's sister? Everyone questioned.

They're very curious because Jeongin is a famous heartthrob in campus and a ex kpop idol.

Jeongin has a sister?

Is she pretty?

Is it that tall woman from the airport?

Their questions were about to be answered.

~~~~~

TRIGGER WARNING

This story contains violence, obsession, and strong language so please click off if you find these words being mentioned triggering.Thank you

****

HI I published this story a year ago? I think but yeah it was a long time ago, so I just wanna say this story probably has a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. ALSOO I got noona and unnie wrong omgg I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out😭I'M SO SORRY.(I edited it already in this chapter but I don't remember if its in the other chapters so I'm so so so sorry for that mistake) That's all ig hehdggsiszwjw