Chapter 1

"355 years ago, the evil King Ghidorah was awoken by an evil terrorist organization. Free from his icy prison, the fiendish king was apprehended by Godzilla, the King of the Monsters. On his own, he couldn't defeat Gojira, he needed an army. He left the Antarctic prison and was off to find a place where he can emit his alpha call and bend all the titans to his will, at least the ones who will follow him. Godzilla, knowing the peace of the earth was under threat, rallied all the titans who followed him and lead them into battle. King Ghidorah has more followers than Godzilla's army, titans always seek the strongest leader. Ghidorah was that stronger leader, and it soon became clear during the war, the battle had lasted for several years and in that time, humans were witnesses to the war. We, humans, were suffering tremendous losses and we lost several of our cities and we lost several of our brethren. King Ghidorah, proved his strength during the climax of the war, and after carrying the King of the Monsters, Godzilla over the ocean and nearly all the way up to the stratosphere, dropped him into the deepest part of the ocean. Godzilla's home was the ocean but the force at which he slammed into the water left him severely injured and was disabled, he had lost the war.

With Godzilla gone, and King Ghidorah taking the crown as King of the Monsters, rallied all the titans and ordered them all to wreak havoc among the globe. This is when the dark times crept into our lives and no matter how hard we humans tried to fight back, we just couldn't stop the invasion of the titans. Nowadays, the human population has lowered from billions to almost millions around the world and we humans now have to live in these cities. Will walls around us to keep the monster away and let Ghidorah control the world without threatening our lives"

An alarm clock beeped, "Alright son, it's time for you to go to bed" said a 37-year-old man with dark brown hair and green eyes, his name was Austin. Austin was telling his son, Lucas (or his nickname, Luke) about the story of what happened during the wars.

"Haha! That story never gets old dad!" said Luke excitedly. Luke is a 12-year-old boy who looked like his dad, only he had blue eyes. Luke was a loyal kid, he always did what his dad said and he treated his peers well, he had a good attitude as whenever people pick on him, he doesn't let them affect him. He only had 1 friend though, she was Katie Victoria Johnson. Katie was a rather adventurous girl who always explored around towns, she was always interested in what's beyond the wall surrounding the city. She was kind, patient, and was really funny too.

"Now, it's time for you to sleep. You don't wanna miss your first day of school tomorrow, right?" said Austin. Luke nodded and snuggled into his bedspread, resting his head against the pillow. His father left the room and wished Luke a goodnight's sleep. Austin soon went to the dining room and watched the TV, it was showing news about the increasing poverty of Saint Havord City. He soon held a picture of him and his wife, Arlia.

Arlia died shortly after giving birth to their son Luke, it was the hardest moment of his life. Austin vowed to protect and care for Luke for the rest of his life, and would always make sure he grew up to be a happy healthy boy. He hasn't told Luke the tragic news yet, since he thinks Luke is too young to handle it, so he'll wait until he's older.

...

A few hours later... when the night ended and morning rose in. Luke was woken up by his alarm clock and he jolted awake from his bed, he soon got out of his bed and stretched. He went to his dresser, got out of his pajama's and into the clothes he would be using for school tomorrow.

Austin soon knocked on Lukes's door, "Hey buddy, you awake?" he said behind the door. "Im up dad!" said Luke as he put on his shirt. "Good boy" said Austin as he walked away, Luke soon got out of his bedroom and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his hands.

Luke soon exited the bathroom and went over to the front of the apartment where his father was waiting for him. "Ready to go, boy?" he said. Luke put on his backpack and nodded eagerly as he and Austin exited the apartment and went downstairs to Austin's car.