Chapter 34: Spill my love

I'm creating a Spotify playlist for my book so drop some songs that remind you of them.

————————————————————————

"You little shit don't be mistaken by my sudden kindness the other day that was because we were about to die, I will still step on your neck." I threaten Milo from the opposite end of the counter.
She had stolen my pain meds...I'm sure she found so much amusement seeing me suffer from the gunshot wound that I took for her. Next time I'll throw her into the battlefield and let her fend for herself.

"Marcello!" I call and he immediately comes rushing to my aid looking as clueless as ever. "What?" He questions.
"Can I borrow your gun?" I ask since Damien has still deprived me of weaponry.
"Why?" He asks concerned. Concern coming from him is a red flag, perhaps I should reevaluate my actions.
"I need to threaten a child." I explain incase honesty would make up for anything.
"Ok." He shrugs tossing me over the handgun.
"Give me the meds peasant." I hold the gun out to her yet she seems unfazed.

Realising the gun feels a little light in my hand, I point it towards the ceiling and pull the trigger yet nothing happens.
"MARCELLO!" I yell frustrated.
He realises his mistake before handing me the bullets and apologising, "sorry T."
"What if I needed to kill her?"I roll my eyes diverting them back to Milo.

"Tallia put the gun down!" Cebrian rolls into the room scolding me.
"Why should I do that?" I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Because your holding it wrong, here's how you do it." He shakes his head pointing his own gun at Milo.
"Oh right, got it. Thanks insulin boy." I nod readjusting my grip.

...

Damien had disappeared for the past two days and I was not one to complain. After that night...after the sex, things between us were heated. Almost as if we had this unspoken game and as per usual I was not one to loose, he wanted to play like that thus I'll make sure that the contract is followed until I choose to break it. Though I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was curious of his whereabouts, he doesn't disappear without warning or perhaps I just don't know him well enough.

"I'm not sure about this city anymore." Sierra enlightens me from over the phone.
"So move back in with your rich parents." I sarcastically answer.
"You want me to- gosh, Tallia don't ever repeat those words." She replies in disgust, it was almost humorous.
"How's Marcello anyway?" She changes the subject abnormally quick though I groan at that question.
"Wouldn't you love to know." I shake my head planting myself onto my bed.
"The sex we had was great Tallia, of course I want to know!" She snaps back at me.
"I literally live with the prick, I don't want to know about his sex life." I raise my eyebrow at her.
"It really was great though, he's so good at doing that thing where-." I end the call immediately, for my own sanity.

Perhaps I better keep my eyes off Marcello for the next few days, I don't think that I'd be able to look at him the same for a while.
Boredom was not a familiar feeling nowadays, I always had Milo to bully, Damien to...well you know and Marcello to torment, even Cebrian to steal insulin off and sell it yet for some reason I found myself with nothing to do. I couldn't even seek my revenge on Damien, he wasn't here. Though when he does turn up I'll be sure to carry out the thoughts inside my head.

"Mal!" I bang on my brothers door for the hundredth time today.
"Malachai!" I repeat aggressively when he doesn't answer. Realising I still had Marcello's gun, I took a page out of Damien's book and well shot it. It didn't work as well in my case, the bullets rebounded off the wall and shattered the antique Italian decorations.
I'll just blame it on Marcello.
My politeness was wearing thin so I gave up on knocking and just kicked the door down. He didn't turn his head to eye me but he was definitely aware of my presence. More so he was high though my brother gets high too often that I'm sure the marijuana had no affect on him.