Chapter 12: Mafia me

Hey bitches,

I haven't slept in 3 days.
I hate school.

————————————————————————

Decisions always came to me at night. I had no way out but what I did have was a choice. From that night on I chose to take whatever the future held as fate. Nothing could change the fact that I was a part of this Mafia though on the bright side I've always had an odd connection with Pablo Escobar.
So who's really winning? I'm one drug lord up, he just gained a bitch with authority problems.

The sun came over me as I was reminded where I was, in his house. I knew that I had to stay here tonight probably to be initiated into the Mafia.
Initiation. That word scared me. I was sure it couldn't be something terrible but then again with Damien you never know.

Dragging myself out of bed and showering, I notice a large pile of clothes in the corner. Walking closer I realised that they were my clothes. An element of anger evoked me as I realised Linguini probably broke into my house to get these. Though another part of me saw a better side, he was thoughtful enough to do this. Eventually I remember that he has threatened my life on many occasions causing that 'thoughtfulness' to evaporate in the heat of my mind.

The toothbrush I'm staring at is starting to look like a weapon.

I pair a very oversized hoodie with slim fit cargo pants and the white sneakers. Judging by the previous events, I'd be crazy to dress as anything but comfortable. I didn't care anyway.
The house was quiet, I expected the voices of Marcello and Ceb to be bruising the walls though maybe they've gained some sense. I highly doubt it.

Cautiously opening the door, I peer outside and am still greeted with silence. Eventually I left the barrier of this room when I notice Damien coming out of another. He hadn't seen me yet as he was tending to his cuff links. I noticed his face was stressed and agitated; I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. I had a lot of curiosity and he seems to be in the middle of it all. His head is eventually raised and our eyes meet, the expression he held was blank.
"Good morning." I am greeted.

Judging by his words you wouldn't even know that he had violently threatened my life the previous day.
"It doesn't look like a fucking good morning Fettuccine." I challenge him.

"Really Elara? I think the weathers great outside, perfect for some knife practice. Care to join?" He smugly asks me.
This bitch and his knives.

His mood changes immediately, it wasn't a bad or violent, more demanding.
"Go eat then we'll talk and maybe after that I'll let you leave...alive."

"Awh Dandelion I'm flattered by your kindness." I roll my eyes leaving his sight.
I can't wait to be out of here.

I guess I had previously spoken to soon as when I entered the dining area I was greeted with Marcello holding Cebrian in a headlock. It wasn't playful either, I could see Ceb's face turning purple.
I did the smart thing of minding my own business.

Seating myself down, I simply grab a cornetto and feast on it. Perhaps it was fear that took away my appetite though maybe it was the two infants in front of me threatening each other with butter knives.
"This is why your mom put you up for adoption." Cebrian screws him.

"Ceb you're literally a failed abortion, even death doesn't want you." Marcello growls.

This was extremely heated yet I was amused carefully watching the sight from my side of the table. I guess they forgot I was there because I gained much information from their later insults.
The tension eventually reached its burning point when Cebrian revealed that he put Marcello's cat up for adoption. The terror in that guys eyes was enough to silence me.