Chapter 13: Tense

Hey bitches,

More Hot tension in this chapter because I'm a bad bitch.

————————————————————————

The next day appeared before I had the time to prepare myself.
I was sat in the dressing room with my brother as barbaric noise could be heard from outside.
This fight was definitely illegal yet it was a lot more sophisticated than his last few.
I had all faith in him and if he looses...well that's just embarrassing for him and I'll never let him live it down.
Unless he dies during the fight...of course.

Throwing me the tape he initiates for me to wrap his hands. I do so, like I had always done.
"I'll be fine." He assured me while I cautiously avoid his fingers, securing his knuckles.
"I don't care about you, it's just if you get hurt I'll have no one to drive me home." I roll my eyes.
The lies.

"Tallia this is why you're lonely you prick. You're so fucking rude." He groans.
Well that wasn't very nice asshole.

"Stop getting angry, you will ruin your focus." I warn him tightening the last tape and handing him his gloves.

"Trust me, I'll be fine." He reassured me once again. Malachi knew my anger was just a way of hiding my fear. I hated this but he's my brother and... well I hate him too!
He held his fists out and I collided mine with them, we laughed together before he left.

I heard the noise increase and left shortly after.
Watching from the ringside as he prepared himself all I felt was fear though it was admirable. I admired my brother so much even if he was an egotistical prick with anger issues.
His opponent looked oddly familiar, he was tall and built though seemed like nothing compared to my brother.
Malachi's demeanour could make anyone feel small.

The bell rings piercing my ears as they are set off brutally beating each other.
I stole popcorn from the child next to me...why is there a child at an illegal fight?
These parents are really trying to build criminals.

It was hard to watch though with every harsh attack, my brother grew more angry and his anger bred power.
I cheered from the sidelines like the great fucking sister I was.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING UGLY BITCH!" I cheered.
"IF YOU WIN MAYBE IT'LL MAKE UP FOR YOU BEING A MISTAKE?" I suggest.

Everyone stared at me, I was so confused. I guess people can't stand supportive siblings nowadays.

The first round was over and it was clear that Malachi took the lead though he was sweating, bloody and out of breath.
"I'm seeing black." He groans.

"It's just my soul bro, it's fine." I enlighten him handing over a bottle of water.
It's Damien's soul.
Tallia stop thinking of that psychotic murderer you whore.

"Your face is so fucked up." I accidentally mention.
I don't think that was very reassuring.
"And your face was born fucked up." He insults me.
Clearly somebody is PMSing today.

I figured it was time to play at his ego because me and psychology together create a manipulative bad bitch which isn't always a bad thing.
"Malachi if you loose this I'll never let you live it down."

"I'm literally winning bitch." He raises an eyebrow at me.
"Don't loose." I make hypnotic movements with my hands.
This is why I'm lonely.

"Maybe if the pharmacy was open that day, I'd be a privileged only child." He groans as the bell rings.

"What the fuck did you s-." I turn around in an instance.
Maybe here isn't the place to aggressively beat up my older brother with my shoe. I'm tempted, very tempted.
My chronicles are stopped when I catch an eye in the audience, doing a double take I immediately come to the realisation that it is Damien. What the fuck?
Why is he here?