Chapter 1 ~ The Return

Alberto's POV

I jumped out of my bed knowing what today was. Luca was coming back today. Well Gulia was too, but whatever. I opened my cutains letting the blinding sun shine in my room.

"What should I wear?," I asked myself looking through my drawers.

I ended up wearing black jean shorts and a hawiian style shirt with fish- I mean stars on it. I think he'll like it. I cant wait to see him.

------------------

Massimo and I reached the train station. There were many others waiting but the train hadn't arrived yet. 

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Paguro," I said going up to greet them.

"Oh hi Albe-" Daniela got cut off by the sudden sound of a nearby train.

"HE'S HERE" I shouted running up to the slowed down train.

I saw the train doors open. My heart was racing, just waiting for a certain brown-eyed boy. I saw Guilia walked out and I went up to hug her.

"Hey Stupido, missed me?" Guilia said punching my arm.

"Not really" I answered sarcastically.

I quickly changed my view to the doors of the train where someone is getting out. 

"LUCA?!?!" I shouted running towards him.

"BERTO!!" he said in the softest, most perfect voice.

We ran up to eachother, tears falling down my face and I hugged him.

"I missed you so much" I said cupping his face in my hands, wiping off his tears with my thumbs.

"Me too" Luca said, going back into a hug.

"We missed you too, Pal" Lorenzo interrupted.

"Dad!!" he said going to hug his family.

------------------

Guilia and I went to Luca's house to help him unpack. 

"So how was school?" I asked.

"It was pretty fun. I met a lot of people but tests are hard." Luca answered, opening his suitcase.

"Meet anyone special?" I questioned hoping for the answer to be no.

"Who are you asking for?" Guilia whispered to me obviously knowing the answer. I simply rolled my eyes at her.

"Hmm. Not that I can think of" Luca responded. 

"What about Mariana?" Guilia said chuckling.

"Huh?" I accidentally said outloud. Who's Mariana? Guilia looked at me not knowing whether to say sorry or to laugh.

"Oh right, her" Luca said smiling following up with "the memories" while laughing.

SERIOUSLY WHO IS MARIANA?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hey guys this is a short chapter just to introduce the story I promise the next ones will be longer.

 If you have any tips or story ideas please let me know bc Im jus starting. This is my first fanfic so yeah.

Have a great day!!!