Chapter 47

When Maddy and Jeremy reached there, Maddy saw that the place was bustling with activity

When Maddy and Jeremy reached there, Maddy saw that the place was bustling with activity. People were going in and coming out continuously. The door to the house was wide open. The moment Maddy was inside, someone grabbed hold of Maddy and before she knew it, she was dragged to some room by Leia.

Maddy took a look around the room she was in with amusement. It was black and green themed with a huge 'toothless' from How to Train your Dragon painted on the wall beside to the bed. There was wooden table and a closet nearby, but it was the fan that got Maddy cracking. The fan was green in color with little cartoon werewolves all over it. On one of the walls was the portrait of a certain black haired and green-eyed boy. Xander looked to be about seven or something in the picture. His face was extremely close to the camera and he was smiling so widely that it nearly blinded Maddy. The picture looked so cute that Maddy couldn't help smiling.

"This is Xander's room?" Maddy asked with amusement.

Leia snickered. "Yeah. He wanted to change it but Diana wouldn't allow it. Said it look adorable and had so many memories."

That was when Maddy saw that there was one more boy in the room. He had thin brown hair and dark brown, almost black eyes. He had a lanky and thin body frame. Maddy didn't recognize him. She was pretty sure that he wasn't from here. Maddy glanced at Leia, asking her who he was with her eyes.

"Right. Maddy, this is Noah. Noah, this is Maddy," Leia said. "Noah here is a human who knows about werewolves."

"Aren't werewolves supposed to be as secretive as some sort of spy agency?" Maddy asked with shock.

Noah smiled. "Actually, I stumbled upon a werewolf shifting. I was terrified at first but when they explained it to me, I realized that werewolves aren't so scary after all."

Maddy nodded. "Cool. I got kidnapped by werewolves and then I found out that two of my best friends were, in fact, werewolves, and my father was like one-fourth of a werewolf too," Maddy said as she pointedly looked at Leia when she told the part about her best friend hiding that she was a werewolf.

Noah laughed. "Well, that is one way to get introduced to the world of werewolves."

"No offense but what are you doing here?"

"I am supposed to tell you both about what you are going to be doing when Bruce comes here," Leia said as she gestured for the two of them to sit down on Xander's bed.

Once they were seated, Leia started speaking. "Since the matefinder told that only on-magical people can see when a faerie spell is being performed, the two of you will basically be in a lookout for any sort of magical spells. Maddy will be seeing if Bruce is trying to do anything fishy while Noah will be in the borders just in case some rogues decide to show up with their werewolf spells."

Noah looked confused so Maddy and Leia quickly filled him in. They didn't have time to tell the entire story so they told him about the important parts.

"In some time, the Alpha will be coming and making a mini-invisible prison. That time Maddy can show you how that mist looks and all that jazz."

Once Leia left, Noah turned to Maddy. "Are all werewolves as good looking as her?" he whispered as though someone would hear them.

Maddy laughed. "All werewolves are hot, but I'm warning you, she's taken and werewolves don't like to share."

"I know. I saw her boyfriend. He looks like the male and much more muscly version of Barbie."

Maddy laughed. Noah was nice and easy to hang out with and she couldn't wait till Jeremy heard how Noah describe him. Noah and Maddy talked for some time more until Xander rushed into his room, searching for something.

"I really like your room," Maddy called out with a grin. She couldn't resist teasing Xander about his room.

Xander made a face at Maddy. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"Especially the fan. That has got to be the best fan in the whole world."

Xander turned pink. "I told mom to change it. Stupid fan," Xander mumbled as he walked out of the room.

Maddy laughed while Noah watched the conversation with amusement.

"If wasn't completely straight..." Noah said with a raised eyebrow. After a second, he brightened up. "You, however, are straight. So..."

Maddy groaned. "Not you too. Xander and I are just friends. Literally."

"Mander or Xandy. Which one do you think is a better ship name? Personally, I think Xandy is better but I guess I should ask your opinion too."

"I thought we could be friends but if you continue matchmaking, I will have to ignore you. Alexa and Leia are enough to deal with."

Two minutes later, Justin came to the room and led the two of them outside to make the mini prison thingy. As they left, Maddy watched as Noah stared at all the werewolves. Was that how Maddy looked when she saw the werewolves first? Probably.

"You haven't seen many werewolves," Maddy observed.

Noah shook his head. "Nope. I've seen one werewolf in total."

Once they were in the open courtyard, Justin stopped walking and turned to face Maddy and Noah. "I'll be making an extremely small prison. Look out for the white mist."

The Alpha knelt down and started tracing something on the ground. A second later, Maddy started seeing the white mist and then Maddy saw white walls starting to rise up and expand in diameter. Justin started said the word 'werewolf' three times and then withdrew his finger. The moment Justin retracted his finger, the walls stopped growing and started shimmering. In a few seconds it became completely transparent.

"I saw the mist!" Noah exclaimed. "This is freakishly cool. Like wow."

"Will you be able to recognize the mist later?" Justin asked.

Noah nodded. "Definitely."

Justin had to go back as he had a lot of preparations to do. Meanwhile, Maddy showed Noah the actual prison and told him whatever she knew about Bruce and the rogues. 

A/N: What do you think Xander and Maddy's ship name should be? Mander? Xandy?