Just saying hi || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: very suggestive, swearing

~

It was everything. it was everything you ever wanted your first time to be and more.

You'd brought up to peter during a make out session one night that you were ready to go farther than you two already have. there was one base you didn't hit yet. the fourth, the final. you were thinking about it for a while before that, and peter would be lying if he said he didn't.

Your love has always been physical, whether it's you kissing peter's cuts after a mission or him tracing hearts on you with his fingers. there's also the more sexual side of things. that part, you both enjoy just as much, maybe even a little more because you know exactly how to make each other feel good after all the trial and error.

what better way to combine the two than, well, making love?

Last night was your sign from the universe, your go ahead to do it. you had the compound to yourselves because your dad had taken all the "big kids" out for the night. you're both well into college, but he refuses to see you as adults. that meant no peter and no you. you two were a little offended until you realized you could make use of your alone time.

You started off searching for a movie. that turned into you wrestling peter for the remote because you didn't feel like watching back to the future yet again. wrestling turned into you on top of him, which turned into you kissing him, which turned into peter throwing the remote somewhere and carrying you up to your room with his lips still on yours.

neither of you had to say it. you were on the same page, same wavelength, two brains in one as peter layed you down and trailed his kisses lower and lower.

Peter was so gentle with you, except for when you told him not to be. those were the times he didn't hold back. he was attentive and sweet and showed you quite a few times how much he loves you. you showed him just the same. yeah, it was really everything.

"morning, baby. you awake yet?" peter hums against the shell of your ear, arms wound comfortably around you. "kinda," you mumble back with a goofy smile. he presses his lips to your ear and nuzzles his face in the side of your neck. "kinda... how'd you sleep?" you can hear the grin in his voice. his nose nudges your bare skin where a fresh hickey lies and makes you scrunch your own up.

"good, really good. always love sleeping with you."  you're both aware of the alternate meaning that has now. "funny," peter lets out a breathy laugh against you and brushes his thumb over your stomach where your shirt got ridden up. you sigh, enjoying his soft touch and reaching behind you to play with his curls. they're a lot messier than usual from you tugging on them all last night.

peter removes his face from your neck and carefully turns you onto your other side. you're facing him now, eyes trained on his concerned expression. "hey, just wanna check. how are you feeling? still sore?" a tiny smile stretches your face. he really does care about you and how you feel after everything. you know for a fact most other guys wouldn't.

"I mean, yeah. you were... it was a lot, but I'll be fine in a few days I think." the mention of peter being a lot makes colour rush to his face. you laugh quietly at that, cupping one of his cheeks that's turning pink. "oh. I, um, I didn't know that. sorry." he smiles shyly as you smooth your thumb over his warm skin. "don't be. it wasn't as bad after I... adjusted a little," you reassure him, making him lean into your palm.

"I really am sorry, y/n/n. can I make it up to you?" peter checks with you, eyes going up from yours to down your body. he hooks a finger in the waistband of your pyjama shorts. "make you feel better?" the way he finishes his question with a bite of his lip is definitely tempting. so is your stomach yelling at you to put some food in it. you'll have to wait.