Excuse me?! || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: mentions of sex, peter's obsession with boobs

~

"dad, you coming?" you asked as the dentist walked away from you after informing you that you could see peter.

"I'll pay the bills first." tony looked up from his phone before glancing at the seat next to you. "where's your friend?"

"mj got a call from her mom." you said waving your hand dismissively. tony nodded as you gathered your jacket and your purse from your seat, running your fingers through your hair in hope to tame the mess.

"don't take too much time." you said as you stood up, "I am not taking care of peter alone when he's practically drugged."

"some friend you are, y/n." tony chuckled, tucking his phone in his pocket as you gave him a look.

"girlfriend." you corrected him and his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"I still don't like that."

"dad!"

"I am kidding, I am kidding." tony laughed, patting your head. "go take care of your boyfriend, kiddo."

You groaned as you made your way towards the room. you pushed the door open, peeking inside. peter's head snapped in your direction, a groan escaping his lips as he gingerly sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"who's it?" he said blearily, his voice hoarse and scratchy. he tried to push away the stray hair from his face with the back of his hand. His other hand gripping the ice pack that most probably, the dentist gave him.

"hey, peter." you said softly, catching his full attention. you smiled down at him as peter blinked at you, a drunken smile playing on his lips.

"how are you feeling?" you asked, placing a hand on his cheek and he leaned into your touch, rubbing his cheek against your hand.

"angel." he whispered. his eyes wide and pupils dilated as he hesitantly tugged at a piece of your hair. "you're really pretty - you're like an angel."

"am I?" you laughed and peter nodded frantically.

"yes, like, really, really, really pretty. your boyfriend is so lucky - "

you glanced at the door as it was pushed open. a screeching noise filling the room as the door dragged against the marble floor. MJ walked in, pulling at her hoodie's sleeve as her gaze fell upon peter.

"here." she said as she handed peter his phone. peter looked down at the phone and up at MJ in confusion.

"you gave it to me before you came here." mj said when she noticed the confusion written all over his face. peter gave her a clueless look and mj sighed. "it's your phone, peter."

peter's eyes lit up as he put the phone near his ear. "Hello?"

"peter, no - " you laughed, taking the phone from his hand. "nobody is calling you."

peter looked down in disappointment, his brows furrowed. "why not?"

"he's so dumb." mj cackled, taking a seat near the door, slipping out her phone from the pocket. "i have to record this. ned is going to regret not coming here."

"he's not dumb, mj." you said, playfully narrowing your eyes at her, biting your lip to mask your smile. "he is just on drugs. he'll be fine."

"and look at how cute he is." you cooed, cupping his cheeks as mj gagged in the background. peter smiled up at you dopily as you placed a kiss on his forehead.

"you think I'm cute?" peter asked, tilting his head and mj groaned, putting her phone away.

"you both are so fucking disgusting. you are not even kissing and I still can't stand it. like I get it, peter is your boyfriend but - "

"I'm what?" peter yelped in surprise and you chuckled. "you're my boyfriend," you giggled, pushing his hair out of his face.

"wow. have we - " peter paused, his voice dropping to a whisper. "have we kissed?" peter asked, looking up at you expectantly.

"yep." you said, pecking his cheeks and he flushed, his cheeks dusting pink as you placed a chaste kiss on his chapped lips.

"do we hug?" he stuttered, fiddling with the hem of his sweater.

"yeah, we hug all the time!"

peter spread his arms out, looking up at you shyly. "can we hug now?"

"we have done so much more than hugging, peter." you laughed.

"what have we done?" peter asked, innocently.

"well, don't tell anyone." you said as you brought your lips to his ear. he nodded listening intently to your whispers. "we had sex."

"WE HAD - ?" your eyes widened and you were quick to cover his mouth, ignoring mj's confused glance.

"shush, I said don't tell anyone, peter!" peter nodded and you removed your hand from his lips.

"shh." you said, bringing your finger to your lips. he did the same, his eyes wide and soft. he looked so fucking cute. you would take care of drugged peter any day.

"you're so cute." you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him close. his face was pushed against your chest. his cheeks burning red as his cheeks dragged against your soft skin. peter rubbed his face against your squishy chest.

you pulled away, a small laugh escaping your lips as you looked over your shoulder to find mj rolling her eyes at the two of you.

peter, on the other hand, was mesmerized by your soft skin. he poked your breasts, shying away from it as he felt the softness.

"what are you doing?" you asked, looking down at him. he poked it again, his eyes going wide. "soft." he poked again. "squishy."

"peter." you warned, swatting his hand away. peter whined, his hand coming up to squeeze your breast. you squealed, pulling his hand away.

"you said we had sex!" peter pouted, jutting out his bottom lip. "why are you not letting me touch your boob?"

mj's laughter filled the room as you glared at peter. "that does not mean you can - " the door opened, tony peeked his head inside. "we can go home now, kid. come on let's - "

"mr. stark, y/n is not letting me touch her boobs!" Peter complained, crossing his arms over his chest like a kid.

"oh my god." you buried your face in your hands as your cheeks burned in embarrassment. mj's laugh came to a stop as tony blinked at peter.

"EXCUSE ME?!"