Special Chapter from Author.

Five years later :

After an year later of their marriage Jitzu blessed with a beautiful daughter they name her JIHYU ( JIHyo + TzuYU) whole resemble both of them she's beautiful like Tzuyu and have mole on nose tip and beside eyes like Jihyo , she's wise and caring like both of them but playful like Tzuyu she like to spend her day off with Aunt Mina where she play video games with her . Tzuyu still hide her mafia identity from her daughter she is CEO of Chou's for Jihyu and Jihyo is famous doctor of soul . 

Today it's 5th Marriage  anniversary of Jitzu due to emergency Jihyo left to hospital with her team Jihyu is with Tzuyu and Jeongyeon they going to plan something special Momo Mina and Dahyun were in charge of buying decoration material Jeongyeon ordering cake from near bakery and Tzuyu and jihyu making card Tzuyu also writing special letter for Jihyo.

Jihyu: Mama how I can draw mommy ?

Tzuyu: draw Jigglypuff your mommy resemble to that.

Jihyu: gugglypuff??

Tzuyu laugh at her pronounce she is really cute with her pronounce ways .

Tzuyu: yes Jigglypuff mommy like that creature lot cause she look like them.

Jihyu: woah and whatu about you mama?

Tzuyu: me? I look like Yoda.

Jihyu: hahaha Mama Yoda.

Tzuyu: yes sweetie like how you look like unicorn the rare to find but blessings to have.

Jihyu: i uniewcorw?

Tzuyu: Yes my baby. Ok we will talk about this later first complete this card for mommy shall we?

Jihyu: yes!

Jihyu is 4 already and have lots of talent compared to other kids at her age. Thanks to her 7 Aunts who taught her so many things like Japanese, drawing, singing, dancing like this many things.

Tzuyu team is already at her home their decorations has done Jihyu is get excited to know how her mommy going to react when she saw this surprise.

Mina: Jihyu ya come to Aunt see what I have for you.

Jihyu run to her favorite Aunt and crashed into Mina's arms.

Mina: hehe calm down sweet niece you looking so excited.

Jihyu: yes aunty I wantu to seww mommy reweation (reaction) when see this surpriwes and myw cawrd (card).

Mina: she is going to love it jihyu ya oh look what I have for you.

Mina give a box to jihyu. After thanking her jiyun started opening her present and found a kids camera.

Jihyu: camewra? Yey thankew you aunt Mina I am going to click lot's of picurwes (pictures) of Mama and mommy also your's and others Aunt's too.

Jihyu hug Mina again for thanking her.

Mina: anything for my favorite niece. Now let's get ready shall we?

Jihyu: ne!

Mina change Jihyu clothes after Ready her she also get ready for the party.

On the other side:

Jihyo already done her work now she is free and at jewelry store she buyed JT matching diamond bracelet since she's most knowing and high qualified doctor of south korea she can buy many diamond jewelry for her Tzuyu but she's not spoiled woman like how other rich womans are. After buying gift she walk to mall to buy clothes for Jihyu where she buyed consumed t-shirt of Mama, Mommy and their angel.