Chapter:8.

It was the voice Tzuyu hated the most. It was a voice she never wanted to hear. A voice who caused her this much a pain. A voice that bought her nightmares true.

And the first think Tzuyu thought of doing was protecting Jihyo. She immediately pushed Jihyo behind her back and became a wall blocking her from the owner of the voice. While the others rushed inside

“Tzuyu-ya let’s go home, come on” It was Tzuyu’s mother.

Jeongyeon knew this lady well not only Jeongyeon, but the other three Shadow members knew her well too. They knew what pain she has caused Tzuyu, and how Tzuyu hated her to core. Mina opened her mouth, but Tzuyu just signalled her not to speak and everyone in the room saw how her eyes darken even though it was not meant for them they felt small infront of her.

“And who are you to say that Mrs. Chou.” Her voice was so low it almost came out as growl sending shivers down at everyone’s spines at how cold she sounded.

“I am your mother Tzuyu-ya” The word triggered her.

“Mother, one person you know who will never judge you or turn her back at you. Who cares about you more than you can ever care about yourself. The one who puts all her needs in hold to fulfil the dreams of her child. It is how people describe her mother and in my whole existence I don’t remember you doing any of it. Scratch that I don’t even remember you telling me you love me or comfort me whenever I needed comfort, I don’t remember you giving it to me. So, don’t call yourself my mother cause at this point of time you are nothing but my father’s wife.” As Tzuyu said those her voice remain firm.

“You are abandoning your family just because of these people and that girl who are nothing compared to you. You are sole heiress of Chou. Enterprises. The company whose revenue is in millions” Mrs. Chou said belittling everyone in the room and that’s when Tzuyu lost it, her control, her anger and her emotions she can take anything except people who try to insult her loved ones.

“Say one word about anyone present in this room and I swear I would forget you are the women who gave me birth. Never try comparing yourself to anyone present in this room they didn’t left in the dark like you did they were by my side. And family don’t ever consider yourself or your jackass husband to be my family. Cause you didn’t saw my tears, my pain, you weren’t there to deal with nightmares. They were. Money, huh, that’s not a problem to me I have more than enough of it. They all are more important to me than your goddamn money. And about Jihyo-unnie I already made her suffer enough this time I won’t let her go.” Tzuyu knew what she was doing was provoking her mother, but she had enough of running way. Now she was strong, strong enough to face her fears.

“What would you do if I reveal your biggest secret. That you are Mystic, and the girls are part of Shadow” Mrs. Chou said trying to scare Tzuyu, but she just smirked this smirk was different and scary.

“And what if I told the world what happens inside Chou. Enterprises, drugs, human trafficking, murder, blackmailing are just some examples of it” Everyone froze in shock nobody knew this information not even her teammates.

“Chou Tzuyu this is not how you talk to your mother” Mrs. Chou said trying to scare Tzuyu.

“Right now, you are talking to Mystic Mrs. Chou you lost your Tzuyu 2 years ago” After saying that Tzuyu sat on the sofa that was present in the room.

“I am going to tell the police your real identity and you all will go to jail.” What Mrs. Chou said made everyone anxious.

“Then go” Everyone looked at Tzuyu with confused expression trying to understand what to do. While Mrs. Chou was about to turn the doorknob Tzuyu said something that made everyone shock.