Chapter:10.

“Okay since everyone is already here let’s start with the plan” Tzuyu announced, and everyone looked at her.

“We will go to that shitty place have some controversial conversation, and while we have that conversation make sure what you speak will not make you regret later. After we have conversation, we will have some business talk and then we will leave. I am sure the conversation we will be having is going to be two times more disgusting than what the tape we heard so make sure to keep your cool. I will somehow manage with Jihyo-unnie by my side. After I waste my important time at that shitty place we will leave. That’s all the work we have to do after that Police will take care of it.” Tzuyu said and everyone nodded.

“Just so you know we are not allowed to take weapons inside the house, but we can’t get there unarmed though I highly doubt they would attack us but just for safety you will be give butterfly knife which you will hide in your shoe sole, a Mini Pistol and a Torch Taser both the weapons won’t be seen if there will be any kind of scan but still hide them properly but before doing anything wait for my signal. I know this mission is going to be tough than any mission emotionally, but I want you all to always remember that we are always together in whatever we do. I won’t let you face anything alone.” Shadow members while the doctors were looked at Tzuyu with absolute admiration at how being the youngest she still manger to be a great leader.

“Jihyo, Tzuyu, Nayeon and I will be in one car, While the others will be in the other car. Mina and I will be driving and also don’t forget to wear your ear-pieces.” Jeongyeon said as they entered their cars. The four girls had their jaw dropped at the cars they were two Audi r8 matte black limited edition.

“Stop drooling over car and get in” Jeongyeon said snapping them back from their daydream

“Okay everyone please confirm if you earpieces are working properly” Tzuyu said

“Okay then let’s go” Jeongyeon says

Timeskip

After 2 hr of car ride, they reached their destination it was a big mansion with two floors and at least 30 guards guarding it. Which were pretty less.
Tzuyu got out of car first and gave Jihyo her hand to take which was gladly accepted by her. The same was done by other shadow members to other four girls. Tzuyu snaked her arm around Jihyo’s waist and held her closer while walking with others following them. As soon as they reached the doorsteps the air of dominance by Tzuyu started to surround them.

They were welcomed by maids who asked them to sit on the couch. As they were waiting their eye fell on a girl who was wearing a super short black body tight skirt and a white top with top three buttons undone. Everyone knew who she was Jihyo suddenly felt insecure she turned towards Tzuyu to see reaction just to see Tzuyu was looking at her and her only with eyes filled of love and reassuring smile.

As the girl made their way towards them, she looked pretty shocked to see Jihyo’s presence there and didn’t even bother to hide her expression of disgust.

“What the heck an ugly looking girl like you doing here?” That girl asked making everyone shocked while Jihyo just looked down.

“And who on the fucking Earth gave you the right to talk to MY girlfriend like that?” Tzuyu said in threating tone. While the girl just smirked and move towards Tzuyu.

“Don’t you think you are wasting your time on her while I am right here. By the way, my name is Aleisha” She asked while tracing her index finger along the collar of Tzuyu’s shirt and everyone was shocked at her guts.

Tzuyu just took hold of her hand and harshly pushed her away making her fall on the floor. “Whoever the heck you stay in your limits. Don’t make do shit you will regret. Now bring us all a cup of coffee. Tch dumb human” Tzuyu said to Aleisha and turned to Jihyo and planted a kiss on her crown and whispered. “You are beautiful inside out. Don’t let people like this judge you. Hmm”. Everyone was in awe of how strong their relationship is.