Chapter: 3.

Jihyo P.O.V

I am doomed. Why do I have to kiss her wait no no no I did NOT kiss her it was just a peck on forehead yeah just a peck, but I feel like I committed a crime. "Don't you think you have some explanation to do Ms. Park" Nayeon unnie said that she only uses Ms. Park when I mess things so yeah, I am officially doomed.

"Can we please.... uhm...seat at the couch?" I asked as I was a bit uncomfortable standing.

"Yeah, sure" Mina said - Wait a minute she said something for the first time and that to two words. Okay Park Jihyo stop thinking stupid stuff and think about how to answer their questions.

"You can ask anything you want?" Wow what a great start Park Jihyo

"What's your relationship with Tzuyu" Easy. I saw that coming.

"She is my ex." Good straightforward reply to straightforward question.

"When did you break up?" Hmm this too is easy.

"Two years ago,"

"Cause of Breakup?" What was the cause?

"I don't know".

"I'm sorry What?"

"I said I don't know".

"Jeongyeon-ssi you look close with Tzuyu-ssi do you know what happened?" Sana suddenly asked Jeongyeon catching all of us by surprise.

No one's P.O.V

Jeongyeon looked at the other girls (Momo, Mina and Dahyun) she just smiled at them bitterly while the other mirrored the same action and nodded while looking at Jeongyeon.

"Yes, we are all close to Tzuyu to a limit we can call ourselves sisters we know each other for since almost 2 years. You must be curious how we know each other, so basically, I Momo, Mina and Dahyunie are friends since college one day we went grocery shopping and it started to rain everyone took shelter they could but there was this one girl who was sitting on a bus stop whose roof was ironically not there, we thought she was maybe crazy until we noticed that she suddenly looked up and smiled, weird right? Not for Dahyunie she suddenly bought an umbrella and ran towards Tzuyu and covered her and we followed her and Dahyunie asked her" While reciting their story Jeongyeon asked Dahyun to continue so Dahyun nodded and started speaking.

"I asked her what she was doing in the rain without an umbrella she said she likes rain I asked her why she likes rain replied saying she likes it because she feels she doesn't cry alone all of us were all taken aback by her answer so the only person who was in right might to ask the question was Mina unnie" the story was next continued by Mina.

"I asked where her home was, she said she pushed it away just now."

"weren't her words weird to you" Chaeyoung asks.

This time it was Momo's turn to answer "Nope we were worried" "For a stranger?"

"Yup for stranger we just felt a connection between us it was as if she was someone special to us, it was as if we all have known each other since we years in reality we just met her somewhat five minutes ago. Anyways back to story so we asked where she lived, she smiled at us and took us to her apartment. It was a medium size apartment, but it looked empty not in materialistic sense it was furnished and stuff, but it still didn't have homey vibes except that Jigglypuff plushie and a dog stuff toy which calls 'Minjoong' she still has both" Suddenly Jihyo remembered something and blushed looking down fiddling with her thumbs.

Nayeon was the first to notice this and she nudges to Sana who vocalized her thoughts "Jihyo-yah why all blushing and shy-shy".
"No, I am not blushing" Jihyo says a bit too loud which proves she was definitely lying.

"Yeah, your face says otherwise unnie" the youngest doctor says.

"Uhm...the dog...I mean Minjoong was a gift I gave to her and........ that Jigglypuff doll...Well it was something we won on our first date in claw machine and gave it Tzuyu so you know......when I am away, she could.... you know'' The Park Jihyo didn't have words now.

"Make out with the doll thinking ok you" Mina said which cause laughter to erupt it was definitely fun for them, but it caused Jihyo to go more if it was even possible. But Jihyo was quick to deny it.

"No so when I am away, she doesn't miss me". Jihyo said trying to calm herself down.

"Yeah, so till now it was how you met Tzuyu can you please tell how you got close with her" Chaeyoung asked them while Momo was about to decline Mina was quick to accept it.

"Yeah, sure but are you sure your break is not yet over" Mina asked concernedly she doesn't want them to get punished or at worse lose their job.

"Well, you see our shifts were over half an ago" Nayeon said all the girls except the doctors and the one sleeping everyone had their mouth hung open.

"Didn't you say it was your break time" Jeongyeon said still being shocked who wouldn't be the doctors who said that they are on break suddenly announce that they're shift ended half an hour ago.

"Well, you see Jeongyeon-ssi you all seem like good people, so we decided to spend some time you guys specially you Ms. Tofu" Sana flirted with, but they all suddenly looked down and mumbled something along the line 'only if you knew'.

"Ahhhh please continue the story it's still 3:30 am our shift will start at 7 am" the short cub whined.

"Okay cub" Mina said with smile which caused her friends to look at her weirdly.

"So, you know how we met. How we got close? Hmm I don't quite know but all I know is that since we brought back Tzuyu to her apartment she never left she was always there when we needed her, she was the first one to notice our first tear catch the second and stop the third, she was the first one to give us shoulder to cry, it might be funny but she was the one who used to arrange stuff at top rack" Dahyun chuckled at her own comment "I don't know how we got close but I do know that we would stay that way" Dahyun said looking at Tzuyu lovingly

"Not to offend anyone but how much exactly do you trust Tzuyu" Sana asked and Momo answered.

"I trust her enough to know that if I jump off a cliff, she will not jump with me instead she would be there ready to catch me" Simple words and everyone in the room knew how much they trusted and respected each other.
"But that still did not answer the question why dis Tzuyu and Jihyo broke up" Chaeyoung asked.

Everyone saw Jihyo taking deep breath getting ready.........emotionally to answer the question.

..................................................................................................................................................................................***

Ooo... Good let's see what we get in next chapter till then stay tune .

Don't forget to vote comment and follow us.

Stay Safe m Take Care.