Chapter:5

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Awkward that's what I feel right now. The other they left me here cause there is supposed to be a surprise on our gang but Mina unnie somehow hacked the cameras and audio footage so they left me here and went our meeting area which is basement of our house so they could plan and they will brief me about the plan when I reach there but for right now I am sitting there in front of my ex, Person my unofficial mother other likes and two random human beings.

"Uhm- Hi" That was a hella awkward start Chou Tzuyu you've been to God knows how many missions I have done and never failed how come you are failing here.

"So how have you been?" Damn that angelic voice you are making fall for you again park Jihyo.

"Sorry can you repeat?" Has it come to this that I have to ask her to repeat a question just so I could hear her voice?

"I asked how you have been?" Should I ask her one more time or just answer the question. Well let's ask again.

"Can you repeat it again. Please?" Wow Chou Tzuyu you are effing dumb.

"I asked you HOW.HAVE.YOU.BEEN" I answered that question with the first thought I had.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And it was my dumbest decision because I answered saying.
"Your voice is beautiful" Satan where are you pick me up, please. We both blushed at my statement I was supposed be a cold and dark person why is she turning me to baby Yoda.

"Ehem, we are still here" a voice said. Okay time to go back to Mystic.

"And may I know who the hell are you"?

"Sana, Minatozaki Sana, the one who treated Dahyun unnie's wound" wait she was hurt?

"What happened to her? Was she okay? How big was the injury? Who caused the injury? Tell me I make sure to give that person hell on Earth".

"Woah chill there it was nothing much, she is okay, no it was not a big injury".

"And who are you all?"

"I am Chaeyoung I work as an intern here and this is Sana unnie. She Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo Unnie are doctors here".

"Why am I on this bed like I am a patient".

"Because you are you are physically exhausted plus you got stabbed in stomach" Jihyo said I know I said this before, but her voice is really beautiful I can't help but obey it.

After the small conversation there was an awkward silence there was still like one an hour half and I randomly got thirsty, so I reached out for the glass of water and while I was drinking water this squirrel like human thought it was the best time to ask me a really important question.

"Why did you break-up with her" Thanks to her question I am coughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Can you ask that again and come sit a bit near the bed, so I don't feel uhm awkward" Finally they came and sat near the bed, and I composed myself to answer their questions and I feel like the questions are definitely going to hurt more than I think they will so I should answer them wisely.
"I asked why did you break-up with Jihyo?" I have to make sure Jihyo-unnie doesn't get hurt by my answer, but I also can't tell her the truth.

"Why aren't you answering?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"I will answer all your questions, but the only condition is I won't explain my answer neither will you repeat the question and only one person gets to ask all questions. Deal?" Let's hope it's a good decision.

"Ok deal, Nayeon unnie will ask" Oh Nayeon unnie. Should be easy.

"Ok"

"So, first question Why did you break up with Jihyo?"