Epilogue

5 years later

Jihyo’s P.O.V

I was in my room studying the cases of my patient until I hear a knock. “Come in” that’s what I replied. I felt someone sitting on the chair opposite to my desk, but I was still busy.

“So, what is your problem” I asked the person sitting infront of me while my focus was still on the report.

“My fiancé is really busy these days, I rarely get to see her, and this is causing pain in my heart. Please help me” As soon as I hear that voice, I instantly look up to see my fiancé looking at me.

“Tzuyu-ya” I immediately latch myself onto her.

“How’s my fiancé doing? It’s been long since I saw you” She asked me with giggle.

“What do you mean long it’s literally been five hours since we saw see each other” I said.

“Yeah, but it’s still too long” She said aish this lady.

“Who is manging the company if you are here?” I asked.

“There are no meetings today, so I decided to meet you because I miss you.” She said and started smothering my whole face with kisses.

“Stop it Tzuyu-ya” I said.

“No, I will not” She retaliated.
“But this is my face” I said.

“And the owner of this face is mine by heart, soul and body. Any problem” This girl really knows how to make me blush.

“Oooh you are blushy-blushy. You know I love it how I can make you blush despite dating you for 5 years. Anyways I also came here to ask have you completed you wedding preparations.” She questioned.

“Yup I have and now leave I have work to do.” I said.

“I will, but don’t you think you are forgetting something” She said, and I pretend to think.

“Hmm, what is it”

“If you are not giving it I am stealing it” Before I could protest she had already cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

“Yo love-birds not at workplace” A voice said, and I know that voice that annoying rabbit.

“Yeah, not like you and Jeong-unnie don’t do it in the company. Where does your ‘professionalism’ goes” Tzuyu teased.

“Yaah I am older respect me” This rabbit really wants to get insulted.

“Then act like you are older you look like a toddler who wants to get smacked at the back of the head”

“Park Jihyo ask your fiancé to behave”

“Oh, so now you are using her. Tch tch tch”

“CHOU TZUYU RUN BEFORE I KILL YOU” Nayeon’s voice roared in the whole building.
“Seems like big handed bunny is mad, Bye Love see you later tonight” She pecked my lips and ran away with Nayeon following her. Another day in my office.

I sat on my desk again as I was reading the ring on my ring finger caught my attention. It was a platinum ring with infinity symbol made of tiny diamonds it sure was expensive. Suddenly Jihyo started to daydream about how Tzuyu proposed her

It was 4 moths ago Tzuyu took Jihyo out on a dinner date near the beach side with romantic music playing in background then Tzuyu excused herself to go to washroom. As soon as she left all the lights went off and lights on the sand light up creating a path and there was a sign board saying, ‘Follow it Please’. Since she was the only one on the beach, she followed the lights it lead her to a table where there was a box present when she opened it there was a butterfly glass brooch. It had translucent blue wings and black outlines. There was a note which read ‘I know you wanted this brooch for long time, but someone bought it guess that someone was me, Please continue to follow the path. P.S- I Love You” Then another set of lights lit up she followed it and it brought her to another small table which had another box but this time it was a heart shaped locket it was kept open and inside was the photo of Jihyo and Tzuyu’s first date and there was another note ‘Whoever you are do you know the girl in the photo. Yeah, I can’t live without her, but don’t tell her. By the way I Love You and continue walking Miss.’ As soon as Jihyo read it another path could be visible and as expected it led to another table which had another box it had a bracelet it had pastel pink flowers carved on it and some small diamonds and another note ‘It may sound cheesy, but you are prettier than any flower in the world. I hope you know. Anyways please keep walking your Female Prince Charming is waiting for you and she said she loves you’ As on cue another path lit up it lead her to another table but this time there was a blindfold there and a note. ‘Wear this blindfold and your Prince Charming’s dumb assistants would bring you to her. Also, just so you remember I Love You. As soon as Jihyo wore blindfold. She felt two people holding her hand and guiding her somewhere.