Chapter: 4.

Jihyo's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and started to answer their questions.
"So first I and Tzuyu met at this hospital where I worked there to get my internship it was nothing special every day it was the same routine work to home and next day repeat until one day I bumped into a girl and she said sorry in the worse way possible she said 'Oh sorry shortie didn't see you there' no one dared to call me shortie my whole life so I was really mad but I couldn't scream at her since we were in hospital so I just took her hand drag her to the roof while people were looking at me like I was some kind of alien that didn't belong there" I suddenly smiled remembering that moment.

"So anyways after we were at roof, I locked the door turned back to her and I asked why she called me shortie and in reply she just folded her knees to match my height and said I called you shortie because you are a shortie at this point of time I was furious so I just pinned her to wall hoping she would at least be scared but she just smirked and turned our position now it was me who being pinned to the wall she just leaned down and whispered in my ear but 'even though you are short you are really cute'. I won't lie my heart was beating like crazy, but I didn't want her to win the stupid argument we were having so I questioned her 'Are you trying to flirt with me?' But she just answered saying 'Do you want me to' was honestly regretted dragging her there based on how red I looked, but what she did next surprised me she- "
"What did she do?"
"Did she kiss you?"
"Did she_" "Let me finish".
"Ok"
"Yeah so, what she did was that she reached for the phone in my pocket and pulled out phone and since it wasn't locked, she opened keypad and called herself and told me to expect a call from her".

"After the incident my mind was messed up for the whole day so I took off from the work and as soon as I exited the building I bumped into a certain person who said 'Oh sorry shortie didn't see you there' and I knew that voice and tone and soon as I looked up I saw Tzuyu I was surprised to see her there I questioned her if she was stalking me but being dork she is she replied by saying it was destiny and somehow we spent the rest of the day together with Tzuyu singing you are my destiny" I rolled my eyes as I remembered her singing and other were laughing like there's no tomorrow

"But that's to that 'destined' event I got closer to her, and I received her call as soon as I reached home and surprisingly, we talked through whole night and it kinda like became our routine her picking me up from hospital, bickering, park walks, late night talks it was daily with her I felt safe, I felt happy, I felt healthy and I felt complete" I was about to continue until Dahyun interrupted me.

"Wait a minute this sounds familiar. I have heard it somewhere before but where?" she said while thinking hard.

And her thought process was over when Mina answered "Tzuyu. That's where you heard it from. She always something. Ahh what was it" Now it was her who was thinking hard.

Momo suddenly answers. Damn these people really like doing things anyways she answered "Tzuyu always says that she lost her safe place, her happiness, her cure and her other half".

"May I know why?" Great Sana now you made them uncomfortable.

"I would've answered your question, but I am afraid if I answered Tzuyu will make sure that is the last answer I ever gave. So.... sorry?" Why do I feel these people are hiding something from us but what?

"Anyways can you continue the story unnie" Aish this cub.

"Where was I?....... Yeah, so after some time I realize that I suddenly would be nervous around her, I would suddenly blush at simple things, I waited for her calls I got ready just to see her that's when I knew I was in love with her, after a month she asked me out on a date and I agreed we went to amusement park holding hands, on our third date she asked me to be her girlfriend and we shared our first kiss"