Chapter:2.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

What the actual heck first stupid guard and now a flirty receptionist what do I have to deal with now a giant monster. As we went to the doctor's office everyone froze like bro, I am still bleeding so I ask them to move in most uncivil way possible by saying "I don't have all day to get this wound treated".
But they still didn't move so I pushed them aside and went inside and made eye contact with the person I have been trying to keep away myself from and as soon as I made eye contact all of our moments flashed in front of my eyes. How I confessed, our first date while holding hand, our first kiss, our little cuddling session on couch, our mid night talk, our secretly glancing at each other and lastly our breakup and when it flashed my brain and soul decided it could not it anymore it finally said it was tired and I fainted in Momo unnie's embrace the whispering Jihyo unnie.

Jihyo's P.O.V

I was studying a case of my patient till I got a call saying a patient got a cut on stomach and is coming to see me then there was a knock I just waited for the person to sit on the chair in front of me but then I heard the voice miss the most I look up to her and see her looking back at me. Those eyes were like a book to me I could easily read them but now I could not see anything but then as soon as they were about to close I read something in those eyes longing, tiredness and most importantly love which I was shocked to see before I had the time to react she fainted and the last thing she said was my name which came out as whisper as if no one was supposed to hear it.

But why? Why was their longing in her eyes? Why did she look so emotionally tired? Why those eyes look like they still love me? Why?

Time skip

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Dark Room that's where I was. A dark black room that's where I was standing in the middle of it staring at myself in the mirror with trembling blood-stained hands. It was all quiet until I started hearing voices.

"You killed a lot of people" "You are a monster" "You call yourself a human look at you such a shame" "You are disappointment Tzuyu" "I can't believe you are our daughter Tzuyu-ya" These words didn't affect me anymore I guess I became prone to it until it vocalised my biggest fear.

"How about we take your Jihyo-unnie away" That's when I lost it, I started screaming and running to find that voice.

"Please not Jihyo unnie. Don't take her away please". I screamed at top of lungs with tears streaming down my face.

"Is Tzu-Tzu scared Aww say bye Jihyo-unnie". I heard that voice again and it started to scare me more once it said Jihyo-unnie's name.

"I beg you No, No, no please" Then I saw Jihyo-unnie tied on the chair crying and someone with mask had a knife near her throat.

"No, No, no" that's all I could be for until I felt someone shaking me and asking me suddenly I felt my eyes open and I am in an unfamiliar room but that's was not my concern I suddenly hugged the person next to me and crying my eyes out mumbling words " Please save her, Please save Jihyo-unnie, I-I..I don't want her to go, Please save her" suddenly I felt a hand combing my hair it's something Jihyo-unnie always did when I came back from tough day or when we cuddle sit help me relax and without me knowing I fell asleep but this time I had a dream a beautiful dream.

Jihyo's P.O.V

Since Tzuyu fainted none of her decided to her leave her room and I saw they had cuts and wounds too so I called some assistant doctors Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie and Chaeyoungie to treat their wounds but while they were treating the girls, I notice they all had eyes on Tzuyu they were concerned if hadn't known Tzuyu I would almost think of them as her sisters.

While I was treating her wound, I noticed something oddly familiar in her pocket and when I took it out I found out it was our photo that we took on 1st anniversary I noticed the photo had some spots on it as if she crying while looking at it? But why would she have our photo.

As soon we finished treating wounds of respected patients, we about to leave but one of them the ostrich looking girl stopped und asked us to have dinner together with them as a symbol of gratitude and I was about to decline but this human rabbit agreed to it saying that it was our break time so yeah, we had to agree to it.

5 minutes later
I thought we were supposed to have a peaceful dinner but why am I like 8th wheeling here. The ostrich looking girl her name was Jeongyeon Nayeon-unnie was busy flirting with her. Sana unnie was flirting with white-like-tofu girl Dahyun. Chaeyoungie was all over Penguin looking girl Mina and Momo well she was talking to...............Jokbal? Weird

Suddenly Momo asked me "You are Jihyo right?" I don't want to admit it was kind shocking how she knew my since I didn't introduce her neither I was wearing my lad coat how did she knew. There is only one way to find out ask it.

"Yeah, I am. How do you know me? I mean I forgot to introduce myself". And her reply had me chocking on my food.

"Well, Tzuyu talks about you and thinks about you all the time and do you know she still lo- "she was suddenly cut my Jeongyeon saying it was enough information and she apologized for making me uncomfortable.

And I feel three curious eyes watching me asking for explanation and I knew this was not the right time, so I just focused on eating my food until I hear ruffling of bedsheets coming from Tzuyu's bed and as my first instinct I ran then and tried to wake her up not only me the other four were busy flirting and eating came around like their hell broke free. I assume it was a nightmare.

We tried waking her up, but she didn't she just rolled on the bed left and right and suddenly what she shouted made all our widen in shock she said "Please not Jihyo unnie. Don't take her away please". "I beg you No, No, no please" "No, No, no" and suddenly she opens her eyes and hugged me and started crying as if she had kept her tears to herself and kept mumbling words "Please save her, please save Jihyo-unnie, I-I... I don't want her to go, please save her" I didn't know what to I suddenly remembered Tzuyu once told me she likes it when I brush my hand through her hair, so I did as I remembered, and she started to calm down and slept while hugging me. What exactly are you hiding from me Tzuyu? That's the first thought that came to my mind.

I put her to bed kissed her forehead I don't know why I did it, but I did anyways and turned to meet 3 pair of eyes questioning my relationship with Tzuyu and other 4 questioning my action.
.................................................................................................................................................................................. ***

Don't forget to vote comment and follow us.

Stay Safe. Take Care.