Chapter 7

AHHH!
Julie Plec is working on making Vampire Academy a series!!!!
If you don't know who Julie Plec and Richelle Mead are, I seriously worry for you.

Damon:

I knew once I saw Elena I was going to try to tear her apart. And I knew I couldn't.

"Three minutes from here." Bonnie says.

We quickly headed that way while Ric, Katherine, Lissa and Enzo take Elena back to the hotel.
We arrived at the restaurant, stopping outside before entering.

"We should split. Half go in there, half check the perimeter." Vincent says.

"Okay. Vincent, Damon, Stefan, Klaus and Kol go inside. Elijah, Nadia, Jack, Josh, Marcel and I will patrol around here." Hayley speaks.
We entered the diner. Blood stained the floors, tables, chairs, walls, and ceiling.

"Vincent can you do a locator spell to track the three others?" Stefan asks the witch. I prefer Bon Bon, no offense Vince.

"I can try but there are no promises." As Vince gets to work on that, we examine the scene. There were no survivors besides the bartender who made it out after the first killing. I'm sure he's dead now but the outside of this place is crawling with officers.

Letti:

The door to the room opens and Ric walks in. Katherine, Lissa and Enzo follow behind him with Elenas unconscious body.

"Jer help me tie her up." Jeremy gets up and goes over to help Ric.

"Where are the others?" Freya asks.

"They're trying to find the other three." Katherine answers.

"They should be here soon though." Lissa adds.
                                    ******

It had been an hour before the others entered the hotel room. I quickly went over to my brothers and hugged them, right before punching both of their arms.

"What was that for?" Damon asks as he rubs his arm.

"You're a vampire shut up." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but it still hurt." Stefan playfully hisses. As everyone finds something to eat and gets a drink, I go over to Elijah, who stands in the corner away from the others.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Of course Leticia. Are you?"

"Aside from having to have heard all of Caroline's ranting and complaining, yes." We both chuckle when I notice blood on his white suit collar.
"Why is there blood?" I ask him in a warning tone.

"It's nothing." He answers shortly and avoids looking at my eyes.

"Tell me Elijah." I say and he sighs.

"We ran into Aurora, had a fight. I am fine Letti." He says the last part almost as if it's a demand and then walks off to Freya.
                                     ******

Bonnie put an information spell on Elena. Turns out, she can't identify the third vampire because she never got a name. She doesn't know the names of any of the female vampires, though we've managed to identify Aurora and Antoinette. We'll have to catch one of the two to figure out who the third is, or catch the third herself.
It leads right back to square one.

"Still nothing?" I ask as Bonnie walks into Damon and Stefans room, where we've regrouped to allow Bonnie to do her witch business with Freya, Davina, and Vincent. Bonnie shakes her head and I sigh.