Authors Note

Welcome to my new book, my second fanfic, The Salvatore Sister. However, this is going to be my first series. I really hope it's good, I've never done a series before.
If you haven't read Flames (twilight), go do so cause in my opinion that's my favorite book of every single one I've written.

Some things are going to be different. I'm not going to go into depth because it'll give it away and that's not what I want. I don't want you to expect what I'm doing.

Now, as said before, this takes place in 2017, right when tvd ends. By now, Hayley and Jackson are already married, no Hope. Cami is alive. Josh is alive. The heretics and Lily are still alive, only Oscar and Malcolm are dead, no one knows they're alive yet. Lexi remains dead, Caroline is pregnant with Alaric and Jo's kids, and dating Stefan. Katherine and Nadia are in Bulgaria, spending mother daughter time. Mikael, Esther and Finn are alive and somewhere untraceable. Kol and Davina are not together.
Aurora de Martel is still alive.
ENZO IS ALIVE! I love Enzo and Bonnie and they deserved more, okay?
I know Klaus and the Originals happened during tvd but not in this case. They will be introduced to everyone else in a bit. Also, because I think Kai is hot, there will be a love triangle between him, Bonnie and Enzo later on. As of now, Kai is with Lily as a heretic and will become a protagonist!

Tyler is dead and yes, he turned Hayley. Because there's no Hope, I made her a hybrid another way.

I added an extra character, Lissa. She's a best friend to the characters.

More will be revealed and answered throughout the story!