Authors Note!!

I'm going to be nice, and give endgame requests another shot. Lettis choice will probably be at the end of this book, so you have until then to vote who you want. If by the time she chooses, there are no requests, it will be who I've ultimately already chosen.

Klaus.
Kol.
Elijah.

There will be no changing endgame in the next two books but I might add in a little more romance between the three and Letti. Who you choose will determine how the storyline of the next book goes. I will not give any spoilers!

I don't know how long this book will be, especially because I'm writing three more that will finalize the series.
No it's not a sequel, it's an actual book set. However, I believe the next book I write will have a sequel, or maybe one of my past books.

I've already given the option when I completed Flames, to write a sequel. I move very fast when writing books. I write a book, I finish it, I start a new one. I'm still waiting and still deciding so, if you want you can request which books I make sequels for.

Please don't hesitate to come up with ideas and share them with me. I'm open to criticism and other ideas. If anything, I'd add more books to this series. But I've divided it into 4 for now. Mainly because I only came up with 4 book ideas and titles.
Put any ideas you may have or whatever you want to see, hell even new characters and plot twists, write them in the comments and I will make sure to take a look.

Would you like more books to this series?
If so give me ideas on what you want to happen, titles, and covers.

Requests for a longer series will remain throughout all four books. I will tell you, the endgame for this one book lasts for the entire series. Letti will get married to the endgame man in book two! Therefore, who she chooses at the end of this book will not change in the future ones.

Thank you for reading! :) back to the story.