Chapter 4

How are my lovelies?
Ima go on a bit of a rant here. My cousin has been ignoring me lately. After my ex best friend broke up with him, and a bunch of unnecessary drama went down, we were close as ever. Well that died down and when we would talk he'd sound pissed off. So I asked him about it and we got into a fight because apparently he doesn't like that I care about him.
Okay I'm done. Thanks. :)

Letti:

I'm sitting here with everyone. Damon had agreed to have everyone over for dinner, get to know each other a bit more. Thankfully, the Mikaelsons agreed and chose to come. They brought their clan, probably as an act of safety or backup. Which is why we have ours.
Of course not Matt. We want to make sure he stays far from the action on this one. And Elena isnt here either. We've cut ties with that bitch.

"So Katherine." I break the awkward silence, she looks up at me quickly. "How was Bulgaria with Nadia?"

"Glad you asked, love. We had fun. I enjoyed getting to know so much about my little girl." Kat smiles at Nadia.

"You do realize I'm older than you right? I'm thirty in human years." Nadia tells Katherine.

"I'm five-hundred forty-four." Kat retorts. Nadia is only five-hundred twenty-two.

"Maybe I'll go visit Bulgaria one day." I smile at the two. I've always wondered how fun it might be to travel. As a vampire, I should have that but no. I spent my years cleaning up my brothers' messes. No offense boys.

"What about New Orleans?" Caroline sparks up.

"It's a beautiful place." A short haired blonde answers. She's Freya, the oldest Mikaelson child, the first born.

"I'll probably go one day. Finally get out of Mystic Falls and use being a vampire to my advantage. Start my life somewhere else. Don't you think Stefan?" Caroline turns to my beloved twin.

"Of course." He smiles softly at Care. I've always loved their relationship. Unlike Elena, neither of them would ever cheat, especially if forced to. They're completely in love, it's cute.

"You're love struck Stef." Damon smirks. I laugh at the glare Stefan sends his way.

"Leave the kid alone." I teasingly tell Damon. The door bell rings and we all stare at it questioningly. No one was supposed to be here. "I'll get it."
I get up and walk to the door. Opening it, I see Matt standing there in his sheriff's uniform. And he doesn't look happy.

"Letti, let me inside. Now."

"What? Why?"
He pushes his way in side, bumping into me and slamming me against the door. He searches until his eyes land on everyone else. Damon stands, and Stefan speeds over to me.

"You okay?" Stefan asks and I nod.

"Who the hell left a trail of dead bodies to the quarry?" Matt asks angrily.

"Are you trying to say you blame us?" Caroline retorts, quite offended.

"I'm saying I'm trying to figure out who killed innocent people. They were all drained of blood, we counted at least forty. There may be more in the water."

"Well we feed off of animal blood Donovan. You can't exactly expect us to have drank from human veins. If anything we'd go to a hospital for a blood bag but we rarely ever need to." Damon explains.

"And your friends?" Matt signals towards the Mikaelsons.

"I believe it is time we wrap dinner up." Elijah states, being the first to stand from his chair.