Epilogue 2

SURPRISE WITCHES!!!

Wait! This isn't Evelina's story. This is Amelia's story. Let's try again.

SURPRISE BITCHES!!

I hope y'all like this surprise. I just felt like I should write something more.
Honestly, I wrote this long ass Epilogue 2, just because I remembered that I forgot something. Note the irony.

Guess what I forgot.🤪

------------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I heard someone yell first thing in the morning.

"Get up!" Someone shook me. Grabbing the nearest pillow, I threw it at them, then grabbed another pillow, to put on my head, covering my ears.

"Get the fuck out." I yelled, annoyed by whoever was trying to wake me up.

"Amelia-" The stern voice was cut off.

"Not today, Lorenzo." A female voice scolded.

"Okay, Mom." Lorenzo grumbled.

Mom?

I shot up.
"Mom!" I yelled, excitedly before running towards her.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." She said, kissing me all over my face, making me giggle.

"Thanks, Mum." I said, hugging her tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She said, before I felt someone pulling me to them and wrap their arms around me.

I took a deep breath. How comforting.
"Happy birthday, Princess." Dad said, kissing my head.

And then everyone started hugging me and wishing me.

Haha. I didn't even know, it was my birthday today. That kinda added to the surprise and excitement, I guess.

"Okay. Thanks everyone." I said, to my family, as they started leaving and discussing plans for today, before turning to my bed again. "Now, I'm going to sleep. I'll meet you all in the evening."

"I think the fuck not." Jace said, grabbing the back of my shirt and pulling me away.

"Ugh, bitch. Let me go." I said, struggling, but he pulled me to the bathroom and locked me inside.

"Fine. I'm sleeping in here." I said, laying down in the bathtub, with my arms crossed below my head.

I heard the door open and footsteps.

"Ugh. Fuck you, you trashcan." I yelled, as I was drenched with cold water.

That bitch turned the shower on.

"I said, get up. We have plans today." He said, before leaving.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." I yelled.

"Just get ready, you little shit." He yelled, chuckling a little at the end.

"Fine." I grumbled.

------------

"Ugh. I don't want to." I whined, when Jace pulled me to the car.

"But you have to." He said, as Alex just followed us, already tired of the drama, this early in the morning.