Chapter 73

Lorenzo's POV.

I was sitting in my office, staring at the picture on my desk.

My baby looks so happy. I was broken when I saw what she did to herself.

It was really a horrific scene. That bitch, is hurting my sister indirectly too.

Never in my life would I have felt so helpless and disappointed in myself. It went so far, that angel had to slash her arms. It shouldn't have happened.

My phone rang, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"The bodyguards were killed, Sir." They said. "We're sending another team to the school, to know what happened and to make sure the siblings are okay."

"Be quick." I said, panicked. I was about to call for more men to go to the school when my phone rang again.

"Hey Mum." I said, picking up the phone.

"Hey baby. I was actually worried. I don't feel right. I'm getting a really bad feeling." She said, softly. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know. First, I was getting this bad feeling then Amelia called. She was talking like it was the last time she would listen to us or we would listen to her. Please, Lorenzo. I'm so worried. Stay by her side."

She didn't need to tell me. I was already running to her room.

Quickly pushing her door open, I rushed inside.

Please be okay.
Now, I don't want to hear, she was having suicidal thoughts too. This girl never shares her problem.

"Angel?" I called out, getting the nostalgic feelings from ten years ago. The events from when she was kidnapped swirled before my eyes. I felt tears gather in my eyes.

I can't live through that again.

"Amelia?" I called again, checking the bathroom and closet.

There was silence in the room. No response.

"What happened, baby?" Mom asked, I forgot she was still on call.

"I'll call you later, Mum. Love you." I said, trying hard not to let my voice crack.

"But-" I hung up, before she said anything. I don't need her to worry about it.

I called out for her, out of her room, but there was no response.

Running into her room again, I started searching for something. Some clue. She's not that dumb to just leave without a clue.

And there it was. A note on her desk.
'He asked me to meet him behind the school.'

Why did she have to go? I don't even want to imagine her being close to that pedo.

Tears slid down my cheeks as I collapsed there, sitting on my knees on the ground, wishing to rewind everything. I could feel the same panic I felt ten years ago.

"Lorenzo? What happened?" Roman said, coming in.

"Oh God. What happened, Lorenzo?" Roman panicked rushing to my side.

"What happened, Lorenzo? Tell me." He said, tears in his eyes.

It was like the world came crumbling down. It felt like someone destroyed my world, ripped me of happiness.

Quickly wiping the tears away, I stood up.
"Amelia is gone." I said, hesitantly. It pained more to say it out loud. "Call Jace and tell him to track her number." I ordered.