Chapter 50

Suddenly, all of us stopped wherever we were and whatever we were doing, as we heard someone clear their throat.

And now we were standing in a line, side by side to each other, like prisoners, our heads bowed down and hands behind our backs, while Lorenzo lectured us.

"I told you to clean it up, not make it worse." He gritted. "And here you are acting like kids."

"We are kids." I muttered, not looking up. I didn't want anyone to hear it, but apparently everyone did.

Alex and Aiden stifled a laugh while Jace nudged me, with his elbow, telling me to keep my mouth shut.

"Well, kids, go clean up the room, then you're gonna sit in the corner, in a timeout, in my office." Lorenzo said. I could feel him glaring at me. I looked up at him and he was. I gulped and just looked down again.

I have a question.

'Ask him.' Something inside me said.

He's going to kill me.

"Uhh.. But there are four corners in a room and we are five?" I asked, looking up at Lorenzo. Jace face palmed himself.

Its not my fault, I can't keep my mouth shut.

Lorenzo glared at me, furiously.

"Hmm... Interesting." He said, rubbing his chin. "They will sit in the living room, then. You'll be in my office."

My jaw dropped.

"That's so unfair. It was just a question." I whined. He smirked.

"Don't ask questions, when you're in trouble." He said, with amusement in his tone.

I gaped at him.
"Is this guy for real?" I pointed at Lorenzo, while looking at Jace.

He shrugged.
"He can do whatever the f-" Jace cleared his throat, when he noticed the glare he was getting. "The fudge he wants."

I was so frustrated that I wanted to yell all the curses, known to mankind.

But I didn't.

I'm such a coward.

But not risking your life is a wise choice.

"Wanna say something, angel?" Lorenzo asked, raising an eyebrow, with a slight smirk on his face.

Yeah. Fuck you.

I heard a gasp and Lorenzo's glare intensified. His jaw clenched as I looked around confused.

"Did I say that out loud?" I muttered, nudging Jace continuously, with my elbow.

"Yeah. You're dead. RIP. Rest in pieces." Jace muttered and gulped, when he took a look at Lorenzo's face. I did too.

I was scared shitless.

"Uhh... I can actually... you know... try to save my life." I said, and ran for my life.

I need Roman.

Or Matteo.

Or Eliza.

Please God. Please. I'm not even married yet. I haven't even seen my ships get together. Save me.

I kept running.

Wait! Why isn't anything around me going blur? I'm running at a fast pace.

"Are you done?" I heard someone say. I jumped, startled.

I looked to my right to see Lorenzo holding me by the back of my shirt, while I was just jogging, on-the-spot.

I am doomed.