Chapter 37

After Lunch, I just sat in my room and did some work. My phone rang.

"Yeah?" I asked, picking it up.

"Uhh.. Can you meet me in the park, we went to?" Daniel asked slowly.

"Why?" I asked, totally confused.

"Liam was having trouble with his bike. He has given it for repair. So, I was going to drop him from the library to his home." Daniel said.

"And?" I asked, when he hesitated.

"I'm going to.." He stopped.

"Say it already." I exclaimed frustratedly.

"I'm going to ask him out." He whispered.

Oh My Chocolates. He's so flustered.

"That's great." I exclaimed. "But what do you want me there for?"

"I want my bestie by my side. My nerves are killing me." He said, sheepishly.

"Ugh. Daniel. Gather up the courage. I can't interfere in your personal moment." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Please, Amy. Please. Just go with me. You don't have to stand there. You can hide somewhere and just watch." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"No." I said firmly. "I don't want to invade your space. You are going alone and asking him out. He'll feel uncomfortable with me present there." I said and hung up the phone before he could protest.

About an hour later, My phone pinged.

Liam.

I smirked and saw the messages.

Hey Amelia. Can you tell me something Daniel likes?

Don't tell him. It's a surprise.

You can get him piercings or something.

Idk.

Get him something that reminds him of you.

K.

That's the best advice I could give.

-------------
After dinner.

"What Daniel?" I asked, picking up the phone.

"I asked him out." He said, excitedly. "He said, yes."

Of course.

"That's great." I exclaimed happily.

"He already brought gifts with him. He was just planning on dropping hints." Daniel chuckled. I couldn't help but chuckle at Liam's innocence.

"He brought two stuffed toys. A grizzly bear teddy and a stuffed rabbit." Daniel said. "He kept the Grizzly with him, because it reminds him of me and gave me the rabbit."

I burst out laughing.

"You told him to do that, right?" He asked.

"No. I just told him to get you something that reminds you of him." I stifled a laugh as Daniel chuckled a little.

"I'm not making a mistake, right?" He asked, after sometime.

"What? No, Daniel." I said. "I mean I don't think I have the place to say this, because I put my trust in the wrong guy. But everyone's not the same. Liam is different and you need to let go of what happened in the past." I said.