🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 40

Because school was closed for the time being, I got awfully bored the past few days. I got so bored to the point that I ended up binge watching every bad low budget movie created and that was accessible on the internet.

Freaking Ratatoing- their weirdly thicc but sexy rats worried me throughout the entire movie-

And because of these weirdly thicc but sexy rats, I decided I wanted to make some food.

..I watched a movie with rats making bad animated food-- which made me want actual good food irl.
And now, I was making myself some lunch.

It wasn't anything that fancy, just a few french toast... and by a few- I mean a lot. I mixed too much up-- at least I was very hungry. Literally thought- anything was better than what I just watched in that movie- like, how the hell are you making good dishes by just stirring a pot?

While standing around, waiting for my food, my mind started to get side tracked. Luca's words fled through my head again...

'Luca got along with Aiden pretty well... So it's obvious to why she was upset by the news more than me'

I really had forgotten about how Aiden, me and Luca came to be... I blanked how I used to be so much that I just assumed better things than how they actually were...

The whole 'saving' Aiden thing... I just so happened to pass by him when he was getting- in a simpler term 'bullied'.

I think I was already in a pissed off mood that day and ended up taking my anger and frustrations out on the group of people harassing Aiden. Which resulted in him being indebted to me, following me around and doing anything I'd ask like my personal servant.

I remember using him for the stupidest and lamest of tasks you can imagine... And on one of those needless tasks... is where I ended up meeting Luca.

At the rememberance of those distant memories, I let out a long sigh.. my heart slightly tightening the longer I kept quiet.

'when times were much simpler...'

A part of me knew that those were some of the more blissful days in my life, the days I was able to go and do whatever I pleased without consequence... but to wish for those days to come back would be impossible.

Wishing for those days to start again would result in me losing something much more important... I would never trade what I have now for something like that.

Never again.

I was taken out of my thoughts after hearing a sudden knock, I assumed it was coming from the front door.

Once the knock registered into my mind, I made my way over to the door, slowly creaking it open to see who was there.

My eyes widen a little at the sight in front of me.

"T- Tom..?"

"Uh- hey, Y/N."

He stood there, me noticing the lower half of his face was covered with a plain grey face mask. All while noticing that he was staring at me with his usual alluring blue eyes.

For the rest of Tom's attire, it was slightly different from the other times, but he was certainly still rolling up with his usual intent of 'Tommy swag'. Right now he was wearing a forest green hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, paired with some tan pants with white shoes.

I didn't anticipate him coming over-- after all, I didn't text or call him to come over... and he didn't notify me that he was showing up either.

He just... showed up.