🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 47

After following my gut instincts for a portion of my life, I ended up finding myself outside and onto one of the classes rooftop ledges.

The class seemed empty, possibly because the class wasn't in session that day of the week. Though, I didn't question it any further than that.

And as suspicious as this part of the school was, there was actually no hidden skeletons...

I laid down, my body and back against the roof's ledge. I enjoyed the sky, and the briskful winds brushing against my skin.

It was a nice feeling.

For all the excitement that happened earlier today, it was a much needed relaxation.

Soon enough though, my body got extra comfortable, and I started to drift off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N..??"

.

.

.

.

"..seriously, Y/N? Did you actually fall asleep?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh.... for fuck-- Y/N!!"

I groggily open my eyes, getting blinded by the incoming sunlight. I let out a low groan and was about to turn over, just to remember I was in a pretty dangerous spot.

I decided to look over to where I thought the voice was coming from, only to find Luca on the ground floor.

Her attire was different from usual, she wore more loose clothing. And so did the other passing students by her.

She must of just gotten out of class for her break...

And- because of her outbursts, some of her classmates kept staring at me with a bit of a shockful expression.
I mean- it's not everyday you see people resting on rooftops...

Once she noticed my gaze on her, she starts to grin.

"Okay, good. You're awake now..!" Luca yells out, "How about you come down?? I don't really want to keep yelling." 

I let out a yawn before replying.
"Right...! Hold up."

I sat up, stretching my limbs a little-- and hearing my joints pop.

Ah- yep. fuck- that's what I get for laying down weirdly--

Cautiously I shifted my body and allowed my legs to hang over the edge. And after steadying myself a bit, I hopped down onto the grass patch below.

As I hit the ground I heard a bit of a thud, and noticed a bit of dirt spring from the earth beneath me. Once I got my normal balance back, I walked over and up to a patiently waiting Luca.

"Did you need something?" I ask her curiously.

"Oh? Me? No. Nothing at all actually, I was just surprised to see you here." She went onto saying, "..and surprised to see you sleeping."

"My teacher gave us a free period until the afternoon, I can sleep wherever I want in that time." I brought up.

Luca let out a bit of a laugh.