🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 36

My mind was blaring. And my survival instincts started to kick in.

A faint memory came to mind from an instant at school when I was about... maybe 13?

Some weird people from a protection program came to teach all the girls in our school how to fend off an attacker. More importantly- a male attacker.

As much as I didn't want to do what I had to... I did it.

In a nutshell, I gave Aiden a... Testicular torsion in order to get out of his grasp.
Probably need to burn my hand after this...

He flinches and lets go of me, cursing and shouting in a bit of agony.
I took this opportunity to run.

'Just get home, he won't be able to do anything once you're behind closed doors'

My pace quickened and quickened, trying my best to navigate through the park at the darkest time of night.

I thought I was widening the gap between us, but I was mistaken. Another pair of heavy and quick footsteps echoed throughout the night, getting closer behind me.

I knew running was my best chance, but I kept forgetting that Aiden was just as athletic-- maybe even more. And his pain tolerance was just as impressive.

But I didn't care about any of that.

The key words 'run', 'escape' and 'survive' kept echoing through my mind. It kept shouting to get away from him.

My actions began getting more sloppier, taking riskier shortcuts and more dangerous paths. I started cutting through and weaving past trees, jumping over small water banks, and going through more harsher and rougher terrain.

 Despite all my efforts, it was all futile.

By the time I got back onto the main path, my body was yanked back. Soon the two of us toppled over and ended up on the ground. My back was against the path and Aiden had cradled himself on top of me.

I opened my mouth, an instinct to scream out. Even though I knew it was pointless, I wanted to try. But Aiden knew what I was going to do... so he stopped me by placing his hand over my mouth.

I thrashed my body, wanting to be let go, desperate to get out. I shouted and screamed, but his hand muffled it all.

"Y/N. Listen to me." Aiden says, calmly.

But I didn't want to listen to him. Not anymore.

I continued to thrash and to try to scream, which caused Aiden's grip onto me to tighter and tighter.

"JUST LISTEN TO ME" He shouted down to me.

I hesitantly stopped after hearing his tone and seeing his face.

Aiden was different.

His eyes just now... His whole expression just then looked of a man who was ready to kill.
Aiden right now... Seems like he's on the brink of snapping.

'Am I going to get killed? Is he gonna do what I think he's going to do..?'

This was the first time I've been scared in a long time...

I never easily get scared... And yet- here we are...

But I tried my best to keep calm- or as calm as somebody can be in a situation like this.

"Look, Y/N. I'm NOT going to violate you by any means... Why would I ever want to do that to you? You're my friend." Aiden assures me, a twisted smirk appears on his lips, "All I want to do to you... Is make you feel every bit of anguish I experienced when you betrayed me."