🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 1

\_.-* Twitter *-._/

Dream
@Dream

Hey, what does everyone think about a PvP match against me?
First to kill me gets into the Dream SMP.
Join the discord with the link below and wait in the call. Event and stream starts at 2pm est tomorrow.
Everyone is invited, but the call only limits to about 5,000 people, so be quick!

Happy hunting 👌

https://discord.gg/XXXXXXX

--------------

As my eyes finished reading the tweet, I found it quite interesting, and I was totally hyped for it!

A chance to get into the Dream SMP? Even if you're a viewer, you get the opportunity!

...I wonder how long exactly will you get on the SMP? A day? A week? A month?
I really want to find out...!!

But then again... How many people are trying to get in?

Probably tens... maybe hundreds and thousands of people....

Will discord even be able to handle all that?

Well, most of them are going to be kids... And half of them will still be in school while the event is going on.... so, let's just hope and pray for discord to function properly.

But... Tomorrow....

Yeah, I don't have class tomorrow. I'm so lucky I don't have class tomorrow...!!

wait- why am I excited again? 

What's the point?

There's so many other people in this world who are totally better at me in the game... I'm not getting in!

...but, even a chance to get to interact with Dream. It will be enough. I think I'll simply be happy at just that. Even the thought of it makes me excitedly hyped.

I clicked onto the discord link, accepting the invite to the server.

Though, once I entered... I started to get hundreds of discord notifications at once.... All from people just joining the server.

I suffered for a moment, struggling to turn off my notifications for the server. But once I turned off all the notifications, my ears finally settled down.

My eyes wandered over to see what the server had to offer... And--- nothing interesting was there.

There was only one chat that displayed who joined the server, and there was many people.... There was a general call with about- a few hundred people in it at the moment-- wait... make that 2 thousand. And there was another call no one had access to. Probably for Dream himself.

But, seeing the general chat more, I noticed there could only be a certain amount of people in it... And- it was almost full....

So, I quickly joined the call- and in a matter of a few more seconds, the call was full.

It was so loud too, so I put myself on deafen.

How am I in this call..?

How did I get in this call..?

Am- Am I really doing this?

I... guess I am.

And- that means I cannot let my computer get turned off..! My spot will be given up otherwise..!

So... tomorrow at 7 or 8pm.

What time is it now..?

...

..

.

.

10pm.

Ah.

Well going to sleep right now wouldn't matter, right?

Just in case, I'll turn on my auto clicker and put cookie clicker up so that my PC doesn't turn off.

After doing that, I headed to bed and prayed silently that my wifi wouldn't go out.