🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 25

The bus ride to the school was long and not memorable. It made my mind go completely blank. And by the time we got to the school, I didn't even realize that we had until the bus driver tapped on my shoulder to tell me to get going.

I apologized quickly as I made my way off the bus and towards my new school.

I was pretty much a late minute transfer- I wonder if they even know I'm coming here...

My dad did give me this envelope- so--- uhh.... I just need to give this to whoever is in the front office?

I took a better look at the school.

It looked a lot more cleaner than my last one. It looks like it's actually being taken care of. No cracks in the walls, there is a bit in the concrete-- but that's to be expected with all places. There were trees in neat little sections of the school too, it made the place have a much more warmer vibe.

Students were slowly beginning to flood into the school, so I knew I should hurry before people start piling....

I'm not sure how it is in the morning for this school... But if you were even a minute late by 9:25 am, then you'd surely get trampled by others. Be quick, be early- that is the only way one could be safe.

My pace quickened out of common fear and worry, following the laid out signs on the walls of buildings and stationary standing signs, I headed in the direction of the front office.

By the time I got there, the bell had already rung. Luckily, the office got my forms and happily directed me to my first class and gave me a small and quick tour around the place.

This school really did have an entire different feeling to it. Unlike my other school- this place was actually functional. I had hope for the years to come here... I was more excited than I was before.

This is going to be a totally epic school year...

And once we got to the room, we entered after a few quick knocks.

The classroom itself seemed a little smaller than what I was use to... But- y'know... >.>
I'm okay with it. It actually made my start here much more comfortable.

The teacher glanced over to meet our gazes and he then signaled for the office person to leave me here.
They ended up doing so and I walked further into the door once the teacher up front signaled me over.

"Uhh-- also forgot to mention that we were having a new student in our class. Everyone, make sure to be nice to her." He then turns to me "Introduce yourself, Y/N"

I stood at the front of the classroom next to sir and began to speak to the class.

"Uh- yeah. Hello" I said to the class, giving them a small little awkward wave. "I'm Y/N. Happy to be here"

"Okay... You can take the free seat over there, Y/N. Next to Tom" Sir said, pointing over to a table.

My eyes glided to see where he was pointing to-- and my heart felt like it immediately stopped. My body instantly went stiff. I felt my palms getting clammy...

'There's no fucking way....'