🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 34

I walked around, cleaning my room for the first time in a while.

Nothing like dusting the shelves or vacuuming-- for now at least... But currently I was just picking up things off the ground and putting laundry away.

I let out a sigh.
"I'm not even sure what to do today... I'm so lost"

"Why are you always so bored?" Tommy's voice questioned from the other line.

Tommy and I were in a call with one another, just casually talking about- well... god knows what while I cleaned.
And- having him around has made me finish faster than I usually would. Normally I'd wait a few hours before doing it- but talking with him made me want to multi-task (maybe just for the sake of it).

I let out an unsure hum as a response.

"I just get bored easily. My attention span can be really low if i'm not hearing anything interesting" I answered him. It doesn't happen too often- at least not as much as it use to. "And- uhh... don't worry Tommy. You are one of the interesting people"

"I already knew that" He confidently said to me.

I rolled my eyes upon hearing his confidently smug tone.
"Well look at you... Mr. Innit upgraded to Mr. Onnit. You're getting me more and more everyday"

"And that's a good thing?"

"Pft- I mean... good point"

The two of us continued our chatter as I continued to clean and organize my room into a cleaner state. But, while doing this... I start noticing the little flaws and incontinences of my room.

Nothing too serious stuck out to me at first, but the more the problems came up, I started to get a little confused... and slightly worried.

"...where the fuck?" I ended up mumbling out, digging around my drawers.

"Hmm? What's up?" Tommy questioned.

"Nah... nothing much-" I replied to him, "it's just... I think I'm misplacing things again..?"

"Misplaced?" His tone of voice made him seemed confused, which- I don't blame him. The guy knows nothing about what has been happening to me.

"Yeah- weird shit has been happening lately and I don't know why." I explained to him, "I think I'm either being extremely forgetful or my parents have been snooping in my room and forget to place my stuff back in the right places..."

I closed my drawers and started working on making my bed.

"or maybe- it was a ghost...." Tommy theorized.

A smile formed on my lips.
"ha- ha- very funny... But, let's be logical for once." I say to him, "Unless the ghost is Casper, I'm committing arson and running for the hills"

"Hey, you should totally let me come over to your place." Tommy ends up suggesting to me, his tone more joking than anything, "I know a thing or two about busting ghosts"

I paused for a moment.
"You're a ghost buster...?"

"Me and Tubbo had our days" Tommy responded.

"Okay. Then... I'll take you up on your offer." I say, fluffing my pillows, "How does sometime around six sound?"

There was a long string of silence. I awaited for his response, setting up my bed as a distraction in order to help me cope with waiting.

'Why did I even offer anyways?' I asked myself mentally, 'there's no reason. But I still would like for him to come over.... He knows my address already, but- y'know... He doesn't have to show up.'