🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 9

Today, I took a break from streaming.

Not because I wanted to, but because I was forced to.

To my parents, staying home to stream a block game isn't really a good excuse anymore. I've been begging them constantly about it, and they gave in because they saw how much this meant to me. But because my attendance was suffering, they had enough.

No matter how much I asked and begged, they're sending me to school.
And that's final. :(

But- hey. At least I'd be able to stream... maybe later tonight? maybe tomorrow? who knows!

Still- no matter what... Streaming is still 10 times more funner than going to school. Also- now that i'm affiliate... I can buy some of the decently good cafeteria lunches... Or go get some boba after school... oh- the choices....

"Hey- Y/N? Ellooo??" A voice sounded from besides me "You finally come back to school and you're already in a daze..."

I fixated my vision to see that there was a hand waving in front of my face. Turning to my left, I saw Luca sitting besides me.

Luca's braided back brown hair hung over her shoulders, covering a portion of her olive toned skin. Her jade green eyes glimmered as they stared at me. I was unable to see her face properly, all because she wore a black face mask.

Oh yeah... I was on the bus already...

"The fuck were you thinking about this time?" She asks, raising an eyebrow

"Uh.... streaming?" I answered simply

"Streaming? what about streaming?" Luca questioned

Ah- right. She is still a little new to the mcyt community, so she doesn't really know much about the whole: Dream SMP competition fight thing.
For all I know- she probably knows nothing about the fight at all.

"I'm- uhh... starting to stream now- that's why you didn't see me for a while" I answered

"Wowww.... Ditching me at school for about a week to be a streamer.... That kinda hurts y'know" She says, wiping her non existent tears with her handkerchief "So- are you streaming Minecraft?"

"Well- you guessed right! My buddy old pal" I smirked

"No surprise there. That's all you pretty much talk about every hour of the day" She responds

I rolled my eyes.
"That's not all I talk about... I talk about school work too-"

"--And when you talk about stuff like that, you flex on the fact you actually finished all the work while everyone else is still struggling on question one" Luca cuts me off

"To be fair..." I began to say "...I've already learnt all the stuff they are teaching right now during primary"

"Have you ever studied a day in your life?" She asks me

"Hard to say-" I shrugged "I don't remember much of my childhood"

"All I remember in my childhood is that people kept calling me adopted--" Luca says, breaking into laughter

"Pft-- okay. Yeah, I can see why. You're the whitest in your family" I chuckled

"Exactly!! I call bullshit." Luca states "I'm not adopted!!"

"Do you two have to be so loud..?" A voice behind us groaned out

"Do you have to be such an whining little bitch?" Luca turned around to ask

I turned to face Aiden.
"I wasn't the one being loud- but okay, Aiden-"

Aiden's short wavy black hair shielded his brown eyes slightly. His arms were crossed as he stared down to us, his eyes clearly full of annoyance. I could feel his glare directed to the two of us.