11. Our Map

The two cautiously walked down from the shelter to where Silver stood.

When they reached them, morphe who had been sitting on Y/Ns shoulder, flew over to Silver, greeting him happily.

"Ah, Morphy I wondered where you was off to!"

Jim and Y/N stood close together, glaring at Silver angrily.
"Oh, this poor old leg's downright snarky, since that game attack we had in the galley" silver chuckled, trying to defuse the tension.

Jim and Y/N continued to glare at him in return, this made silver sheepishly rub his neck.

"Whatever the two of you heard back there.. at least the part concerning you, I didn't mean a word of it"

If anything, their glare had just gotten scarier.
"Had the blood thirsty lot thought I'd gone soft.. they'd have gutted us three!"

Silver now walked between them, putting his hands around their shoulders forcing to break them apart.

"Listen to me. If we play our cards right we can all walk away as rich as kings!" He whispered, also looking around to see if any of his "crew" were watching. Y/N rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Yeah?" Jim nodded who seemed to be thinking about it, Y/N gave Jim a look of shock, but he quickly reassured her with a small nod and a wink.

Silver put his hand of Jim's back.
"You get me that map, and uh, an even portion of the treasure is yours"

"What reason do we have to trust you" Y/N said bluntly.

Silver just smiled guiltily but didn't return my bracelet. "See here lass, I'm really sorry-"

"Boy, you really are something" Jim dropped the act and interrupted silver, he started to scowl at silver.
"All that talk of greatness Light coming off our sails...".

"What a joke" Jim halted taking Y/Ns hand and took a few steps away from silver.

"Now see here jumbo, Y/N-"

"At least you taught us one thing, stick to it right?" Y/N gritted her teeth, glaring holes into silver.

"Well that's just what we're gonna do, I'm gonna make sure you never see one drabloon of our treasure!" Jim started to yell.

"That treasure is owed me, by thunder!" Silver also started to yell.

"We'll try to find it without our map! By thunder!" Jim mocked silver.

Silver looked mad at my gesture. "You two still don't know how to pick your fights" he growled.

"Now, mark me. Either I get that map by dawn tomorrow or so help me I'll use the ships cannons to blast yers all to kingdom come!"

"YAY."
Y/N smiled sarcastically, pumping her fist into the air.
"Are we supposed to feel threatened?"

Morph was shocked at silvers change of tone and shakily hid behind Y/Ns hair. Silver noticed this and addressed it.
"Morph hop to it! NOW"

This caused morph to hide behind her shoulder, wanting to ad to it Y/N pulled him back from behind her and let him in her hands.
She then looked back up to silver to glare at him once again.
"Oh Blast it! Silver got fed up and walked off.

——————

"Gentlemen, we must stay together and- and oh!" Captain Amelia cried as the pain in her chest stopped her from completing her sentence.

"We must stay together and what!" Cried Delbert, grilling his head as he freaked out.

"Doctor... you have wonderful eyes" Amelia complimented in a daze.

Y/N started to pick at her lips nervously.

"She's lost her mind!" Delbert shrieked.

"Well you gotta help her!" Jim also freaked, Captain Amelia was alsways so firm and strict, seeing her dazed made them all feel helpless and scared.

"Dang it Jim. I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean I am a doctor but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate, it's not the same thing, you can't help people with a doctorate you just sit here and.. your useless" Delbert rambled falling onto his knees.

Jim approached him slowly "it's ok doc, it's alright" he comforted. Delbert looked up at Jim shocked, never being assured by Jim before.

"It's ok we'll think of something" Y/N whispered, although she was trying to reassure herself.

"Yeah doc! Jimmy and Y/N-y know exactly how to get out of this!" Ben encouraged, Y/N lightly smiled at him.

"It's just, they have this knowledge of things, any thoughts at all?" He asked the two.

"Without the map we're dead" Jim rambled, looking out from the view, the pirates had set up a camp with a small fire.
"If we try to leave we're dead" he continued, looking up to the legacy in the sky.
"And if we stay here we're dead" Jim sighed rubbing his forehead.

"We're dead! We're dead we're dead" sang Morph.

"Well, I think that these two could use a little quite time heh" Ben nervously laughed backing away from them.
"So I'll just slip out the back door"

"What?!"

"Wait wait wait wait wait, Ben, back door?" Jim perked up as he realised what Ben had said.

"Oh yeah, I get this delightful breeze through here, which I think is important because ventilation among friends-" Ben began to ramble, Jim and Y/N quickly made their way over to the "Backdoor."

"Woah, whats all this stuff?" Jim asked looking down and the machinery that was filled amount the trapdoor.

"You mean the miles and miles of machinery that run through the course of the inside of this planet? Not a clue."

"C'mon, let's find out where it leads out" Y/N grunted, now started to climb on top.

"Hey doc we think we found a way out of here!" Jim called towards Delbert who quickly went against it.

"No no Jim, what the Captain ordered us to stay together!"

By this time, Y/N had already jumped in.

"Y/N!-"

"I'll be back" Jim jumped in following Y/Ns lead

"Cannonball!" Ben yelled jumping in after them.

————

I'm gonna fox this one up again when I think of something cooler.