28. Meet in the prison

Ranvijay's point of view

Today I am feeling like I got my life back. Today I have got my rudra back. All these years I have been yearning for my love. And now I wont let anyone snatch her away from me. I will handle everything.

I went to my room knocked the door. Rakshu opened the door. She smiled at me and said,
"Dada, your rudra is sleeping peacefully. You dont need to worry. "

I looked at my love. Its been 3 hours since I got rudra back.... its around midnight...Rudra was fast asleep. Her curly locks were spread on the pillow and her enchanting eyes were closed.

But still I couldn't stay away from her. I went near her and stood besides the bed.

Raksha came to me, and said,
"Dada, if she is our rudra then what about the person she calls her pa now? And what about her real family?"

I turned around to raksha. I said, "well, about her kidnapper balwant ... I had already called ACP officer. And he just have informed me , that his team has arrested that balwant. And they are right now interrogating him. Soon he will confess his crimes. "

Raksha stood open mouthed, gaping at me. She was just surprised, how fast i was taking things ahead.

I just patted raksha's head and I quickly left the room. And I came in the study. I picked up my mobile, and searched for the contact as "dadisa" ....
And all memories came tumbling down in my mind....

I smiled remembering the warmth in her voice whenever she talked to me. I know I am her favorite. All these years...rudra's dadisa has now became my dadisa.

My dadisa... She was always with me. After rudra was kidnapped, dadisa was broken too. But she held her family together. She held my broken heart together too.

When rudra went missing I stayed in sisodia family's royal ancestral palace for whole 3 months. With the only hope that, just in case if rudra returns to her palace, i should be there for her, she should find me first , when she returns.

But my wait was fruitless. Those 3 months I was crying alone and darkness was consuming me. I was small.

Rudra's dadisa kept me company in my loneliness. When I used to cry alone she would find me and just sit with me patting my head.

Those 3 months, turned the bond between me and dadisa, stronger. She treated me as if I am her own grandson.

She was trying so hard to bring back my smile. But I had already lost my happiness with rudra.

When I went to London, dadisa used to call me. And she even used visit my place in London to see if I am doing fine.

Many times when I used to have problem in business or any matters of riyasat I used to call dadisa. She has now became my mentor, my guide and most importantly she has became my dadisa.

I was declared the fiance of yuvrani rudrayani. That made me royal highness for sisodia riyasat as I was their future javaisa, I was their future son-in-law.

I was offered all the power and command over devgiri riyasat and sisodia family and even devgiri royal court. I was now kawar sa of devgiri riyasat.

When police department published that yuvrani rudrayani has been killed, everyone thought that, rudra's dadisa, rajmata gayatri devi would take away all of my powers as I was no longer fiancé of yuvrani of devgiri riyasat.

But to everyone's surprise dadisa never took any power away from me.

Instead She declared a statement in royal court of devgiri riyasat. I still remember her words, she said,
"Even if yuvrani rudrayani of devgiri riyasat is no more, but as her fiance, Yuvraj Ranvijay pratap Singh Rathore of jaigadh riyasat will always be royal highness of devgiri riyasat. Yuvraj Ranvijay is here to stay with us." I am very fond of this memory.