Chapter 29

I hope you're enjoying the story. We're wrapping things up now. They'll be one more chapter after this and then an epilogue. Thanks for sticking around 💕

Kings Landing
DAENERYS POV

She began to stir from her slumber. That must have been the most peaceful sleep she's had in forever. They were safe. They had defeated the Night King. Finally the Kingdoms could begin to rebuild and prosper.

"Dany" came Jons voice.

She turned to face him and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Good Morning" she says and rests on his chest.

"Good Morning Love" he replies and kisses her.

"How are you feeling ?" she asks him as she gently massages his neck.

The Long Night had taken a toll on all of them, especially those that had to fight the Night King and White Walkers.

"I'm well. How's our little Daemon ?" he asks and places his palms gently on her belly.

"Our Little Prince is well. We should go break our fast, then we'll have to bury the dead" she responds and gets out of the bed stark naked.

Jon then comes up behind her and begins kissing her neck, the sensation takes her breath away.

She then turns to face him and begins kissing his lips hungrily.
He moans into her mouth as he lifts her up and carries her back into bed.

"We're going to be late" she struggles to say.

"It will be worth your while, My queen" he says with a smile.
And continues his assault on her lips.

TYRIONS POV

He was sat in the Dining Hall with his brother. He was incredibly grateful that his brother was alright and that they had managed to defeat the Night King. He was yet to see the Queen and Jon.
Jamie told him that Jon was the one to slay the Night King. Of course Jon would be the one. He was a true warrior. That's why even before the Queen found out that he was actually her blood, she was already in love with him. It seems like the Queen had a taste for brave men.

He had been immensely jealous at first when he figured what Jon and Daenerys were doing on the boat to Kings Landing. He was just as foolish as Jorah, he too had fallen for the violet eyed beauty. He would be lying if he said he still did not feel jealous at times, but whenever he saw how happy Daenerys looked when she was with Jon, he's jealousy and envy was replaced with sincere happiness for Daenerys. She had a tough life and he was glad that she's finally found happiness.

"Brother, I don't want Cersei to die" comes Jamies agonized voice.

"I know Jamie. But she has to pay for her crimes. If only she hadn't killed thousands with the wildfire I'm sure the Queen would've maybe allowed her to live. Please brother don't do anything stupid. The Queen will burn you, or Jon Snow will have your head or unleash his wolf on you. Do not cross them" he pleads with his brother.

He knew he's brothers foolishness would cost him his life and then the unborn babe would be left with no parents.

"I can't let her die, Tyrion. Our babe will be left motherless" his brother replies.