Chapter 15

Hope you enjoy this chapter ❣️

(Dragonstone)
DAENERYS POV

She was sat in the painted table chamber, with her advisors, Lord Tyrion, Lord Varys, Missandei, Ser Jorah and Grey Worm.
They were going to discuss the next step towards taking the iron throne.
"Missandei, can you please fetch Lord Snow for me" she asks politely.
"Yes, your Grace" replies her Missandei.
She hadn't seen Jon since the council meeting, she takes it that his meeting with his siblings did not go well. She wouldn't want to make him choose between her or his family, but it seems like it would come to that because of Lady Sansa.

"Why will Lord Snow be joining us ?, your Grace" asked Tyrion.
"I find Lord Snows counsel very informative. He's also an excellent battle commander which will allow him to advise us on the best way to take Kings Landing" she replies in a queenly tone. 
She doesn't miss the look of jealously on Ser Jorahs face.

"Your Grace" says Jon as he enters.
"Lord Snow, thank you for joining us, please sit" she urges and he takes the seat next to her.
Under the painted table she rests her hands on his hands, intertwining their fingers. This simple sign of intimacy makes her somewhat calmer.

"A 1000 Second Son soldiers are on their way to Dragonstone. Daario Naharis is leading them. They will arrive by sunrise tomorrow. I sent word for them while we were in Winterfell, in case we needed more soldiers, when taking Kings Landing" said Lord Tyrion.
She was annoyed that her Lord Hand had not discussed summoning the Second Sons with her. It was a good idea, having reinforcements, but he should have still informed her of his idea. She would need to have a word with him after the meeting.
She was afraid Meereen would fall back to its old slave habits if the Second Soms were not there to keep the peace. She was thankful only half were coming to Dragonstone.

Her former lover, Daario Naharis was quite quick-witted when it came to fighting and battle, he would be certainly helpful.
She hoped it would not be awkward between the two of them.
"That's good. Daario Naharis will be helpful in planning our battle strategy" she replied.
She felt Jon tense up next to her, certainly feeling annoyed that her ex lover would be joining them.

"Word from Kings Landing is that the people are starving, they will soon revolt against Cersei and welcome you with open arms, Your Grace" said Lord Varys.
"We don't have time to wait for the people to revolt against her, we have to take Kings Landing as soon as possible in order to prepare for the Great War" she replied.
"I agree. The war with Cersei will prove to be much easier to win. She does have fresh golden company troops, but they are harmless against two dragons. Ideally, we should not kill the golden army troops or Lannister troops, we should instead use them to help us win the Great War" says Jon.
"If Cersei falls, the Lannister troops might be willing to follow Jamie. And to get the golden company on our side, maybe we could offer them more money" suggests Lord Tyrion.
"That sounds like it could work, please speak to your brother, and see if he is willing to take control over the Lannister troops after your sister is removed as queen and trialed for her crimes" she replies.
"Your Grace, Cersei is pregnant, yes she should die for her crimes but please do not kill her until she gives birth" pleads Lord Tyrion.
"Very well, Lord Hand. She will be trialed after giving birth. I will not kill an innocent babe" she responds.
"We've discussed enough for today" she says in a formal tone.
Everyone gets up and makes they way to leave, including Jon.
"Lord Snow, a word please" she asks politely, with a slight smirk on her face.

Everyone leaves and it's just the two of them.
She goes up to him and leans forward till their foreheads touch.
"I have been craving your kisses, since the start of the meeting" she says in a flirty manner.
"Is that why you sent for me ?" he asks in his gruff Northern accent.
"No,I sent for you because I value your counsel" she replies with a wicked grin.
"Only my counsel ?" he responds cheekily.
He then kisses her firmly, she immediately deepens the kiss, wanting to taste more of him. He presses himself against her, his body molding perfectly with hers.
"Take me, Jon" she pleads.
"Here ?" he looks up eyes filled with lust.
She nods and he then sits her up against the painted table.
She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him with much fervor.
He then begins assaulting her neck, causing her to moan loudly. She hoped that no one would hear them.
He undoes his breaches and he lifts her dress up, she wraps her legs around his waist and then thrusts into her, while kissing her deeply. They moan in unison.