Chapter 19

Enjoy this chapter ❣️

(Dragonstone)
DAENERYS POV

She was still seated in her solar with Jon, Lord Tyrion had left to go and see the spider.
She was foolish to have Lord Varys as an advisor. He betrayed her the first chance he got, and he would burn for it.

She heard Jons idea, that Ygritte and his babe would reside with them in the Red Keep. She did not know if this would work out. Ygritte might want to kill her for stealing her husband. She wouldn't feel safe in her own home. But Jon was right, how could he separate a babe and his or her mother.
She was overjoyed that she would have a chance to raise a babe. She had always wanted her own children, but after the witch cursed her womb she knew she could not have any other children but her dragons but this seemed like a chance to experience motherhood, even though the babe would not be hers, it would be Jons and she would love the babe as her own. 

"Dany, would it be alright if Ygritte and my babe, reside with us ?" he asks.

"It would be, I would never want to separate you from your babe, and if Ygritte's alright with it then I see no problem with it. I would like to be apart of the babes life" she tells him with a small smile.

"Thank you, my love. The babe will love you, just as I do" he tells her looking deeply into her eyes.

"I would be willing to name your child, my heir. If you are alright with that" she asks him nervously.

"You would really do that ?" he asks surprised.

"Why not, I will never bear my own child. Your babe will be as close as I get to having my own child" she replies sadly.

"The witch could have been wrong, Dany" he says in a soft voice.

"I don't know about that, but I have been with Daario and you, and I've failed to get pregnant" she says with a sad look in her eyes.
Jon leans forward and places a soft, comforting kiss to her lips.
"I'm sorry, my love" he says to her and embraces her.
She enjoys being in his arms. It brings her warmth and peace.

"You have to go meet with your advisors to discuss the sacking of Kings Landing" he reminds her.

"Join me" she replies.

"Aye, I will" he responds.

They then both make their way to the Painted Table Chamber.
"Your Grace" nods Grey Worm, Daario, Ser Jorah, Missandei, and a few Dothraki Khals.

"Please retrieve Lord Tyrion" she commands an Unsullied soldier in Valyrian.
He nods and leaves.

"Why is the warden of the North here ?" asks Daario.

"He will be commanding the Northern soldiers, he needs to be apart of these war councils" she replies firmly.

"So the pretty man, can wield a sword, I'm shocked" says Daario with a grin.

"Why don't you see for yourself" replies Jon with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Enough, both of you. Captain Naharis do not disrespect Lord Snow, I warned you of what would happen if you did" she threatens.

Daario nods at her.
Ser Jorah looks at her knowingly. Things had been at odds between the two of them since she rejected him. He was with her from the start, and she wished that they could just be normal with one another again. She needed to speak with him and address this later.

Lord Tyrion enters.
"My apologizes for being late, Your Grace"

"Let's begin" she says.

They discuss the battle strategies and decide that the soldiers would depart on the boats to Kings Landing in two days. It would take them five days to arrive at Kings Landing. On the sixth day, they would march to the Red Keep. Jon would go along with them, leading the Northern army and she would fly on Drogon, to Kings Landing on the fifth day. Rhaegal would stay on Dragonstone, as she couldn't risk him being hit by a scorpion.